Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One For All Kameleon 5in1 Universal Remote

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭rai555

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

rai555 wrote: »
    £22.86 with post and packaging :p

The OPs is the total charge.

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭rai555

Bluetonic wrote: »

fair enough then

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Bluetonic wrote: »

But with £25 or more shipping is free, so order the remote with batteries, or something else you need/want and the amazon could be better :D

Or if you want to get tricky, take bethrifty into account, they give 5% back on mymemory purchases :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭gebbel

:eek: I paid over €100 for the same remote 3 years ago! Anyway, I can highly recommend it...mine is still going strong. Have 5 AV items working off it. That is an excellent price.

Sorry...mine is the URC8308 which is an 8 in 1.......but the one linked is still an excellent bargain alert.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭kendragon

gebbel wrote: »
    :eek: I paid over €100 for the same remote 3 years ago! Anyway, I can highly recommend it...mine is still going strong. Have 5 AV items working off it. That is an excellent price.

Sorry...mine is the URC8308 which is an 8 in 1.......but the one linked is still an excellent bargain alert.

Can you tell me if the Kameleon has the feature where you can point your original remote at it and record the codes from it that way? I need this because my tv doesnt work with any one for all or sky remote codes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭DidierMc

deadly. might pick myself up one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭gebbel

kendragon wrote: »
    Can you tell me if the Kameleon has the feature where you can point your original remote at it and record the codes from it that way? I need this because my tv doesnt work with any one for all or sky remote codes.

It sure does!

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭kendragon

Thanks for that OP and Gebbel for this... picked one up. Sick of trying to find the remote that works for the telly and the one for sky or the dvd player etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭iPhone.

The voucher code 'BACKFORGOOD' may be useful for anyone buying this remote or anything else from this site, allows 5% off or 90 pence in this case, all helps.

No idea how long the voucher is valid for, seems to be an ongoing one though.

Thanks to original OP btw, bought one of these remotes myself, well spotted!

• Advertisement
Advertisement