Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skull linked to secret Yale society to be sold

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

Lol they will probably create a facebook account now, they are putting their stuff online. Like all of them, the Royal family have a youtube link now and they disable comments because too many people call them "reppies" and "you killed diana! all these so called "rulers and societies" are all over the net now. It's not a secret anymore.

I find it gas that George bush and John Kerry manage to stage the election so well considering they were both asked about staging the whole thing bsince they are both in the same secret society and both go to rituals and do what they all do.

I even found the a profile on facebook which called the reptilan illuminati. The guy on it gives details as to who and what hes doing and whats hes apart of. He openly admits the secret societies and what they are planning over the years.

World exposure is almost close.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

mysterious wrote: »
    I even found the a profile on facebook which called the reptilan illuminati. The guy on it gives details as to who and what hes doing and whats hes apart of. He openly admits the secret societies and what they are planning over the years.

World exposure is almost close.

:rolleyes:

Really, aliens are on facebook now and telling there secrets?

If i told you that i was god, would you worship me?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

A lot of them elite universities have lost millions and millions lately,so I wouldn't be surprised and maybe they are just sick of this ugly looking skull they use as an ballot box.
    Not sure I'd pay 50 cent for it lol.

digme wrote: »
    A lot of them elite universities have lost millions and millions lately,so I wouldn't be surprised and maybe they are just sick of this ugly looking skull they use as an ballot box.
    Not sure I'd pay 50 cent for it lol.

People are not giving into them anymore. Stock markets, 9/11 inside job, Government corruption, illegal wars, the staged economic crash. People not trustng the elite. Thus we are are making them fall the hardest (despite the whole world is in downturn)

All the world biggest billionaires have lost more than half their fortune. The Skull and bones, Bilderburgers and Reptilian elite are now focusing on getting a war going as a last restort to create division and more power to them. The Climategate thing failed misterably :D

I'm not surprised by any of this

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

All the world biggest billionaires have lost more than half their fortune. The Skull and bones, Bilderburgers and Reptilian elite are now focusing on getting a war going as a last restort to create division and more power to them. The Climategate thing failed misterably :D

No, All the worlds billionaires have lost half their fortunes. The skull and bones, Powerful conspiracy theorists and crab people elite are now focussing on getting people to unite for peace so they can benefit from the increase trade so they can gain more power.

I am not at all surprised by any of this.

• Advertisement

You know, yekahs, taking the piss out of another user could be considered trolling. Cut it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

He could just be taking the piss.
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1227162190&ref=search&sid=500683312.3083053701..1

People are not giving into them anymore. Stock markets, 9/11 inside job, Government corruption, illegal wars, the staged economic crash. People not trustng the elite. Thus we are are making them fall the hardest (despite the whole world is in downturn)

I'm sorry but are you even on the same page?What in gods name are you replying to, as it is not what we are discussing.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Thus we are are making them fall the hardest (despite the whole world is in downturn)

Wait...I thought they engineered the whole thing?

Now you're saying we did? We are conspiring against them?

When did this happen?

bonkey wrote: »
    Wait...I thought they engineered the whole thing?

Now you're saying we did? We are conspiring against them?

When did this happen?

They engineered the downturn, to stop us from awakening or take control of our own existence. They have done this throughout history, whether it be famine, war, plague etc. The World wars and the great depression. The federal reserve and secret government call the shots of what happens.

This time, I beleive people are not only waking up fast, but waking up to the whole game too;) It's like the saying you can "fool me once, twice but not all the time" That's my point. I think it's pretty straightforward as to what we can clearly see happening in the world.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

It's like the saying you can "fool me once, twice but not all the time" That's my point. I think it's pretty straightforward as to what we can clearly see happening in the world.

No its not.

The saying your refering to is "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me" which is nothing like that.

So are these billionaires that lost half their fortune in on the NWO or not?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

They engineered the downturn, to stop us from awakening or take control of our own existence. They have done this throughout history, whether it be famine, war, plague etc. The World wars and the great depression. The federal reserve and secret government call the shots of what happens.

The questions just come flooding in...

Do you not have control of your own existance?

And while we're at it, what plagues have the Federal Reserve caused?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭Black Uhlan

georgewskullnbones.jpg?o=9

Bush to the left of the clock, is it the same skull? george_bush_sr.jpg

Bush to the left of the clock, is it the same skull? george_bush_sr.jpg
    Those guys don't look like a friendly bunch of people do they?

digme wrote: »
    Those guys don't look like a friendly bunch of people do they?

Ha, yeah. To paraphrase another user here you have to look at the bigger picture

BushSkullBones1947.jpg

Doesn't get much better does it? I only noticed today but my father-in-law manufactures ski helmets amongst other things and on one of the kids helmets (probably more) there was a white skull and crossbones on a black helmet along with other symbols like serpents and the like. He is highly active in the Swedish version of the masons, its called the roundtable I think. Its pretty sweet, almost all our professional services are not charged for and we got our mortage for under 1% interest, I don't know exactly how it works but the banks here have a lot more autonomy to make their own decisions.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Good old George! a Skull and Bones man like his dad before him. Them Bones men certainly have a lot of influence, I wonder why? Hegelianism philosophy has come to pass if you ask me
    Definition of Hegelian philosophy - To Hegel, our world is a world of reason. The state is Absolute Reason and the citizen can only become free by worship and obedience to the state. Hegel called the state the "march of God in the world" and the "final end". This final end, Hegel said, "has supreme right against the individual, whose supreme duty is to be a member of the state." Both fascism and communism have their philosophical roots in Hegelianism.
    Some famous family names that are intertwined with Skull and Bones - Lord, Whitney, Taft, Jay, Bundy, Harriman, Weyerhaeuser, Pinchot, Rockefeller, Goodyear, Sloane, Stimson, Phelps, Perkins, Pillsbury, Kellogg, Vanderbilt, Bush, Lovett and so on.

Laugh if you want, or cry if you want.Whatever you do just think for yourself and don't blindly follow!

Advertisement