Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Where to find car parts (subaru vivio)

Options
  • 16-11-2009 1:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭

I need a new cv joint and the garage isn't able to get one fron there supplier. I'm looking around on the internet but if anyone knows of a site that has subaru vivio parts please let me know.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,818 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

I take it you've tried a Subaru garage?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭Orla K

Anan1 wrote: »
    I take it you've tried a Subaru garage?

No, just a local one. I have no idea where the nearest subaru garage is. At the moment I'm searching the internet for anything helpful.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,818 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

Have a look on www.subaru.ie, they'll have a list of Subaru dealerships nationwide. You could also try www.micksgarage.ie, and www.ebay.co.uk.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭high horse

Orla K wrote: »
    No, just a local one. I have no idea where the nearest subaru garage is. At the moment I'm searching the internet for anything helpful.

http://subaru.ie/Subaru_ie/ViewMenu.qed?menuid=M2M0

Find your closest dealer from the list here and see if they can supply it for you. Your local garage may not have been trying to get a genuine Subaru part

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭the merchant

I know that with a lot of those older Subarus you can't buy the joint - you need to buy the entire shaft.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭Orla K

I know that with a lot of those older Subarus you can't buy the joint - you need to buy the entire shaft.

I wouldn't mind that too much both sides probably need replacing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 DougalMcGuire

sorry if this is off the point or too late...

I've got an NCT coming up for my vivio on Thursday, so was looking for parts- Wexford car dismantlers has one being torn asunder at the moment so perhaps you can call them if you haven't found a bit yet- if you don't mind that it's second hand.
    If you found another source of subaru bits yourself, could you let me know where?

• Registered Users Posts: 73,407 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Useless fact of the day:

The name Vivio comes from the Roman numerals VI VI 0 which points to the 660cc engine size they have in Japan.

That's not gonna fix your car unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭EthicRanger

Looking for Subaru Vivio 96 left front light indicator ( the one under headlight in bumper)
    CV joints

anybody got idea or know scrapyard, which has vivio?

Thanks a lot.

A tip for advice if you living around : 10min experience with 100% electric Nissan Leaf '13 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭liam7831

Zombie :) Wonder did op fix his one

• Advertisement
Advertisement