Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Trade] Tokyo Marui PSG-1 & Socom MK23 - for Snow Wolf Barrett M99 & AGM M4 GBB

Options
  • 21-10-2009 1:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭

Trading a Tokyo Marui PSG-1 & Tokyo Marui Socom MK23 and others for...

I am looking for a Snow Wolf Barrett M99.

I would also like an AGM M4 GBB rifle that has upgraded parts if possible.

I would also be interested in trading for a WE Scar L (Tan) GBB rifle.

I would also be interested in trading for a WELL AW 338 Gas Sniper Rifles.

I know the above is fairly new to the market but hopefully someone has them and is willing to trade.

What I have to trade with...

Tokyo Marui PSG-1 Sniper rifle

I bought this 8 months ago and its in perfect condition, its never been skirmished and its only had about 500 rounds through it.

It chrono's at 310 fps with a 0.20g BB

It comes with an ASG 8.4 1250 mah mini battery and a charger (added extra as some Tokyo Marui Aegs don't come with a battery and charger)

It also comes with its original 15 round short mag and a longer 68 round G3 midcap mag.

If no trades are offered in the next few days the asking Price for the PSG-1 is €320

I would prefer not to post as its such a big rifle to be carrying to the post office but I am sure we can work something out.

18cff36f.jpg?t=1256127203

78866287.jpg?t=1256126919

208dd3fb.jpg?t=1256126984

Tokyo Marui Socom MK23

Its the full set so it includes the lam unit and silencer and the case.

It chrono's at 318 fps with a 0.20g BB.
    It has never been skirmished.

Asking Price for the Socom MK23 is €100 Deal Agreed with Viper Antidote pending payment and collection

d3ee12a8-1.jpg?t=1256127604

box.jpg

group_shot.jpg?t=1256128327

I have a few more things to trade with if the above doesn't suit you...

Tokyo Marui SIG 552
    b5f4386d.jpg?t=1256128770

It chrono's at 295 with a 0.20g BB.

It has never been skirmished.

It comes with an 1100 mah 8.4 mini battery and a charger (added extra as some Tokyo Marui Aegs don't come with a battery and charger)

2 x 43 round mags with the dummy rounds and 1 x 220 round hicap Mag.

Full metal low profile SIG 552 scope mount.

(The foregrip, red dot and silencer are not included)

If no trades are offered in the next few days the asking Price for the Tokyo Marui Sig 552 is €190

JG MP5SD5

It chrono's at 306 with a 0.20g BB.

It comes with an 1500 mah 8.4 Large battery and charger.

1 x 200 round hicap Mag.

If no trades are offered in the next few days the asking Price for the JG MP5 SD5 is €110

e80f6975.jpg?t=1256129090

Tokyo Marui Desert Eagle .50 Black

Its in perfect condition I have only had it a few months and I have only fired two mags through it.

If no trades are offered in the next few days the asking Price for the Tokyo Marui Desert Eagle .50 is €120

Trading black one only Keeping the chrome one :)

164c1a71.jpg?t=1256148535

7f7a22b1.jpg?t=1256148626

tmdehkbox.jpg?t=1256148697

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭Gunnar

wow nice collection out of interest what price would the mp5 go for?

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭Lonew0lf

If no trades are available would you be interested in selling the PSG and Socom? And if so, how much?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 KILL CRAZY

would you be willing to sell the psg-1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

I have an AGM M4 (rail version) with a pile of extras including mags, seals, upgraded parts and lower receiver with markings etc.
    Very interested in trades. Not at home atm but will be later and can post a proper reply with pics if you're interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

il take the mk23 soccom if you will sell it!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭carentankiller

Gunnar wrote: »
    wow nice collection out of interest what price would the mp5 go for?

Thanks Gunner
    I am looking for trades at the moment but if no one wants to trade for it in the next few days I will put up an asking price of €110 for the MP5.
    Lonew0lf wrote: »
    If no trades are available would you be interested in selling the PSG and Socom? And if so, how much?

If no one wants to trade for them in the next few days I will put up an asking price of €320 for the PSG-1 and € 100 for the Socom MK23.

But like I said I would prefer trades first.
    I have an AGM M4 (rail version) with a pile of extras including mags, seals, upgraded parts and lower receiver with markings etc.
    Very interested in trades. Not at home atm but will be later and can post a proper reply with pics if you're interested.

Exactly the M4 I was looking for I would be very interested in seeing the Pictures of it with a list of the parts that were upgraded and how many mags are included etc..

What are you interested to trade the GBB M4 for?

I have added another item to the list of stuff I have to trade with...

Tokyo Marui Desert Eagle .50 black in colour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Viper Antidote

Offer asking on socom if no trades!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭bacon&cabbage

If no trades are available , how much for the SIG ?

If I can't get any trades for it your first in line Viper :)

If no trades are available , how much for the SIG ?

I have updated my first post with all the prices if I can't get any trades

The asking price for the Tokyo Marui SIG 552 is €190

Sorry for the delay in getting pics up. Will have them up this evening.

• Advertisement

Sorry for the delay in getting pics up. Will have them up this evening.

That's no problem defenderdude I look forward to seeing them.
    Can you tell me what are you interested in trading for?

( Edit .. I would also be interested in trading for a WE Scar L (Tan) GBB rifle )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭77kevinhalvey77

would you take part trade for the mk23 with a madbull land mine would also give around 60
    cash if not offer asking

would you take part trade for the mk23 with a madbull land mine would also give around 60
    cash if not offer asking

No thank you Kevin, I have no use for a land mine at the moment.

But You are second in line with an offer of the asking price - Viper Antidote is first in line.

I am just waiting on defenderdude to let me know if he is interested in the socom mk23 if not, Then I will sell to Viper if he is still interested if he is not it then goes to you Kevin.

Also letting everyone know I can accept paypal (prefered) or Postal Orders for the items I sell.
    I would prefer collection but I can post the smaller Items with an post but that would be extra I will let you know the cost before hand.

sorry for delay.
    :o

AGMM4gbb3Large.jpg

AGMM4gbbLarge.jpg

With the M4 is the following:
    3 sets of G&P mag o ring kits
    spare G&P hopup rubber
    aluminium enhanced recoil buffer (installed)
    ambi selector (installed)
    QD sling mount (installed)
    416 grip (installed)
    cnc alum hopup chamber
    cnc steel sear
    front lock split pin (installed)
    anti-rotation links
    lower receiver
    front grip
    rail covers (3)
    sling
    speed loader
    2 AGM mags (including original mag)
    2 ACM mags

dont know if I forgot anything...

I was interested in the psg. Has it had any mods/ been opened?
    Was ideally looking for something sniper - but heard the psg was relatively loud for sniping:( Is it? (I'd still be very interested even if it is too loud)

Other items I was looking for... nice m4's (m4 wh0re), metal mp5 sd6, gspec, vfc and RS stuff.

I am interested in a trade for the M4 GBB for the PSG-1 if you can throw in a few cans of gas that is :D by the way what's the fps on the M4 like and what's it like on Gas does it use much per mag fill? Can it take green gas also or does it push it over the limit?

I know this is all dependent on the weather and temperature though...

The PSG-1 is totally stock and has never been opened and I don't think it is too loud to be honest
    It has electric recoil on it and the bolt cover does cycle back on each shot and you can feel a bit of recoil in the gun its pretty good actually but there is a bit of noise from it opening and closing but you can lock the bolt open with the charging handle to stop the bolt from cycling and it does make it quieter more of a thump sound its pretty nice really.

If you are looking to make it even more silent a silencer can be installed after a silencer adapter has been got for it... I would recommend a gemtech silencer for it as I find them the best out of all the silencers that I have used.. they actually work!

As for the other items you are looking for I do have a full metal KWA M4 (rebraded by asg which has proper trades on it .. Armalite logo) and 2 x 11.1 lipo batterys with charger and 1 x 9.6v and a few Mags the rate of fire with the lipo in was 24 bb's a second a bit mad really..lol

The only thing though I noticed the other day was very low fps so I checked the barrel and hopup and the hopup rubber had ripped and I don't have one spare to put into it at the moment it used to chrono at 290 to 300 fps but now its down to about 140 fps :(

I am interested in a trade for the M4 GBB for the PSG-1 if you can throw in a few cans of gas that is :D by the way what's the fps on the M4 like and what's it like on Gas does it use much per mag fill? Can it take green gas also or does it push it over the limit?

I know this is all dependent on the weather and temperature though...

The PSG-1 is totally stock and has never been opened and I don't think it is too loud to be honest
    It has electric recoil on it and the bolt cover does cycle back on each shot and you can feel a bit of recoil in the gun its pretty good actually but there is a bit of noise from it opening and closing but you can lock the bolt open with the charging handle to stop the bolt from cycling and it does make it quieter more of a thump sound its pretty nice really.

If you are looking to make it even more silent a silencer can be installed after a silencer adapter has been got for it... I would recommend a gemtech silencer for it as I find them the best out of all the silencers that I have used.. they actually work!

As for the other items you are looking for I do have a full metal KWA M4 (rebraded by asg which has proper trades on it .. Armalite logo) and 2 x 11.1 lipo batterys with charger and 1 x 9.6v and a few Mags the rate of fire with the lipo in was 24 bb's a second a bit mad really..lol

The only thing though I noticed the other day was very low fps so I checked the barrel and hopup and the hopup rubber had ripped and I don't have one spare to put into it at the moment it used to chrono at 290 to 300 fps but now its down to about 140 fps :(

Regarding your questions on fps - like you said; depends on the temperature. Afaik, 134a is the gas that's recommended and it's about 290 to 310 on it. You need to get a mod to use propane on it - it allows you to tune it down. Cant remember the name of it. I think it's on ebaybanned. (copy of the ratech unit I think).
    I only have one can of 134a for it! Havent used it since I got it and never skirmished. TBH, I havent a clue how much it uses per fill (a bit:confused::p) - but like all gas guns/mags - expect maintenance...

If you are interested - I can bring it to you to have a look at and vice versa over the weekend if suits. You're in Limerick?

I already have a KWA M4 - only ever caused me trouble almost from day 1. Lovely body (nicest out there I think) but pos gearbox in my opinion. I understand they were fixed after my version... paaahhhhhh.

Dearly like to get a metal sd6 - pity the JG is plastic. :(

Regarding your questions on fps - like you said; depends on the temperature. Afaik, 134a is the gas that's recommended and it's about 290 to 310 on it. You need to get a mod to use propane on it - it allows you to tune it down. Cant remember the name of it. I think it's on ebaybanned. (copy of the ratech unit I think).
    I only have one can of 134a for it! Havent used it since I got it and never skirmished. TBH, I havent a clue how much it uses per fill (a bit:confused::p) - but like all gas guns/mags - expect maintenance...

If you are interested - I can bring it to you to have a look at and vice versa over the weekend if suits. You're in Limerick?

I already have a KWA M4 - only ever caused me trouble almost from day 1. Lovely body (nicest out there I think) but pos gearbox in my opinion. I understand they were fixed after my version... paaahhhhhh.

Dearly like to get a metal sd6 - pity the JG is plastic. :(

Yeah I was looking at the clone npas unit they seem the way to go for GBB rifles.

I am very interested in the M4 GBB and that would be great if you could bring it down to Limerick for me to have a look and for you to check out the PSG-1.
    I am living in the Dooradoyle area of Limerick close to the Regional Hospital.

I will pm you my address and phone number so we can meet up this weekend.

The KWA m4 like you said looks great and to be honest the gearbox sounds great on it when you fire it sounds better than all my other aegs only problem I have ever had with it is the hopup rubber tearing like I said it could probably do with a good hopup unit and rubber and a tightbore barrel.

Yeah I am after a full metal MP5 SD6 myself the new blowback cyma mp5's look and sound great I will have to pick myself up one down the line.

I do have a Tokyo Marui MP5 SD6 but still not full metal but it is vastly superior to the JG's plastics and the TM gearbox is much better I am not really interested in selling/trading it as I like it too much though:)

Cool. ;)

defenderdude is not interested in trading for the Socom MK23 so..

Viper Antidote I accept your offer of the asking price of €100

You can either collect it from me here in limerick or I can post it using registered post to you for an extra €10

I accept Paypal as payment If you don't have paypal I will accept a postal order.

Cheers!:D Sold!! I'll drop by next week to collect if that's ok!? :D

• Advertisement

Cheers!:D Sold!! I'll drop by next week to collect if that's ok!? :D

That would be cool Viper :cool:

Off to PM we go for contact details

Offer €250 for the MP5 and the Sig 552 ..... collected with Socom! :D

Offer €250 for the MP5 and the Sig 552 ..... collected with Socom! :D

Make it €260 for the JG MP5 and TM Sig 552 and we have a deal! :)

€250 is best I can offer ....... Legacy GT-B is an animal on juice .......go on .....Cash Deal!! :D

Ok Mate you got yourself a deal I accept your offer of €250:D

JG MP5 SD5 and Tokyo Marui Sig 552 sold to Viper Antidote pending payment and collection next week.

Cheers Kevin........:D;):D

Ok a quick update on what's happening...

Tokyo Marui PSG-1 Sniper rifle
    defenderdude is calling tomorrow (Saturday) for a possible trade for his AGM M4 GBB rifle with upgraded parts.

Tokyo Marui Socom MK23

Sold to Viper Antidote for €100 cash pending collection and payment sometime next week.

Tokyo Marui SIG 552 & JG MP5SD5
    Also sold to Viper Antidote for €250 cash pending collection and payment sometime next week.

Tokyo Marui Desert Eagle .50 Black

Is still for sale or trade for the new price of €110 collected or €120 if it needs to be posted to you.

Its in perfect condition I have only had it a few months and I have only fired two mags with it.
    It has also never been skirmished.

tmdehkbox.jpg?t=1256148697

I will have a root around to see if there is anything else I want to sell or trade...

OK I have now had a good root around and here is what I have found to add to the rest above for either sale or trade

WE 1911 HI Cappa 4.3

Made out of Full Metal.

Its never been skirmished.

It chrono's at 275 fps with a 0.20g BB.

I would also accept trades as above...

Asking Price is €85 collected - P&P would cost extra - SOLD to Viper Antidote pending collection and payment

9f4b16fb.jpg?t=1256340261

7fb2cfc8.jpg?t=1256340155

KJW BERETTA M9 Silver

Made out of Light aluminium, metal and some ABS parts.

It chrono's at 318 fps with a 0.20g BB.

Asking Price is €85 collected - P&P would cost extra - SOLD to Viper Antidote pending collection and payment

9de01309.jpg?t=1256340860

7ebabd19.jpg?t=1256340947

f3a304c5.jpg?t=1256341029

WE 1911 HI Cappa 3.8 Baby Cappa

Made out of Full Metal.

It chrono's at 270 fps with a 0.20g BB.

dcc7eeab.jpg?t=1256340327

KWA/KSC BERETTA M9 A1 ELITE

Made mostly out of ABS, with some metal parts.

It chrono's at 275 fps with a 0.20g BB.

Asking Price is €85 collected - P&P would cost extra

1ecae09f-1.jpg

9d6e6ad1-1.jpg?t=1256341597

32134464-1.jpg?t=1256341819

Offer €140 for 1911 4.3 and Beretta M9 Silver!

• Advertisement

Offer €140 for 1911 4.3 and Beretta M9 Silver!

Seeing as its yourself you have a deal! :)

Sale agreed!

WE 1911 HI Cappa 4.3 & KJW BERETTA M9 Silver Sold to Viper Antidote for €140 pending collection and payment

Advertisement