Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Found iPod in Phoenix Park

Options
  • 30-08-2009 8:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hi all,

I found an iPod in the Phoenix Park this evening (Sunday Aug 30). There are a couple of running playlists on it, so I thought it might belong to a runner. If anyone lost one, ket me know.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭ba

fairplay for posting.

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭potsy11

It might belong to one of the triathletes. Dublin City Triathlon was on in the park Sunday Morning / afternoon. There were a few people who came off bikes (if found on road) and the run was in parts cross country.

If you want you could put up a post on www.piranhatri.com

They are the organisers and they may have a lost and found.

Good on you for posting up.

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

potsy11 wrote: »
    It might belong to one of the triathletes. Dublin City Triathlon was on in the park Sunday Morning / afternoon. There were a few people who came off bikes (if found on road) and the run was in parts cross country.

If you want you could put up a post on www.piranhatri.com

They are the organisers and they may have a lost and found.

Good on you for posting up.

:)

It shouldn't be... no mp3 players allowed during tri races, not that it stops some people :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1 epspecially

Hello all and absolutely lovely honest person who found the ipod even if it's not mine:pac:!

I'm hoping it could be though I lost my own I think last Wednesday so that'd mean it survived in P park for few days.. but I live in hope!!!

If it was a whitish Ipod Nano with a Nike running bit on the bottom of it and a green arm strap (though both couldv been taken off I suppose) let me know! Thanks very much!!

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Metar

Hi epspecially,

I think I was talking to you through GumTree. Sorry....
    Don't think you're in luck with the iPod.:(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 uosch

I found an Ipod at the Operation Transformation 5km fun run in the Phoenix Park on saturday. I would like to return it to the owner. If you can tell me type of ipod, colour and user name I will gladly return it to its rightful owner!!:)

Advertisement