Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lockerz.com Invites

Options
  • 14-08-2009 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭

Hey guys i don't know if this is allowed here but lockerz.com is a site for free stuff i only signed up 10 mins ago
    and have 15 points already which is enough for an xbox 360 game,
    there is some cool stuff on there but it is invite only atm so if you think you would like to try it out send me a pm with your email and ill fire the invite off :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,815 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Hmmm.. smells like scam!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

it looks like a pyramid scheme where you get nothing, and is hosted on the Amazon cloud,hmm, looks dodge mate. I made an account anyway for the laugh and fired off invites, took two secs. :p

I started off with enough for 2 360 games, and since I can invite unlimited accounts of my own...
    SCAMMM :D

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭rebelchick2

What is lockerz???? Is it a bit like Pigsback? Is it Irishbased?
    Sorry for all the questions!

Hmmm.. from another site:

24577382.png

• Registered Users Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Irishpimpdude

Ok im sorry guys didnt realize ill post a better bargain alert in a minute which is not a scam i hope ;-) please lock the thread

• Advertisement

No worries Irishpimpdude.

Thread locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement