Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone own a Cinzia Bombi retro bike ?

Options
  • 09-07-2009 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭

26%20RETRO'%20Bombi%

Hi guys,
    I've been looking into getting a Pashley bike for my better half and I came across Cinzia Bombi bikes today in Eurocycles. They are Italian and very stylish indeed. The build on them is not the same as the Pashleys but they are lovely looking bikes and I was just wondering if anyone here has one/or knows anything about the brand ?
    Thanks in advance !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭VinDevo

Don't know those but I came accross this guy in Dun Laoghaire market on Sun selling something similar from Holland

he's got a website: www.retrorider.eu

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭claiva

Update:
    I had a good look at the Bombi and as well as being half the price of the Pashley it is also no where near the quality of the Pashleys....so I ordered a Pashley from BikeDock in Belfast.
    They were a pleasure to deal with might I add and the price was €200 less than what Eurocycles were looking for the same model.
    Free delivery to Dublin to boot.

Missus is gonna be delighted !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 nudge

I have a cream retro bombi. I looovvveee it. Best bike ever. It has no gears on it but I still find it ultra easy to cycle and it looks cool in the cream.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 zeldababe

Hi, never seen the bombi but have a look at thhis Irish site, I bought one for my Father & they do an electric version but he loves the standard 3 speed, good price I thought? what do you all think. www.highnelly.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 zeldababe

Here is a treat for old bike lovers or retro doods www.highnelly.ie its Irish:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Rumblefish

they are stylish looking bikes, but you might want something with gears for the ups and downs of city cycling.

As for pashleys, they are just way too heavy

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭presotrader

I know the place in Dun Laoghaire - bought there last year. Price was 20% higher then in Belfast, had to haggle a lot to get a decent deal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Mumpy Magoo

I just bought a Bombi bicycle yesterday! I can't wait to go out for a little cycle later!! It is so beautiful!! I don't no how practical it is going to be but it looks great!!

Advertisement