Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good T Shirt Printing in Galway

Options
  • 23-07-2008 4:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭

Can anybody recommend somwhere in Galway that does Screen Printing on T Shirts. I'm looking at getting about 100 T Shirts done up with a Logo. I don't want them embroided.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

sgthighway wrote: »
    Can anybody recommend somwhere in Galway that does Screen Printing on T Shirts. I'm looking at getting about 100 T Shirts done up with a Logo. I don't want them embroided.

There is a place in Liosbaun i think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭BannedGugai

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭sharkDawg

padi89 wrote: »
    There is a place in Liosbaun i think.

I'd say your thinking of Advertees, Ballybane Industrial Estate, they're your best bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

DEcent place called Advertees.. think they do the lot.

Try a google

edit: Oh, Snap!

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭Mike...

DRakE wrote: »
    DEcent place called Advertees.. think they do the lot.

Used them before friendly and good

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭ValerieR

+1 => Advertees - Well recommended - Excellent service, quality product !!!! :-)

ValerieR

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

sharkDawg wrote: »
    I'd say your thinking of Advertees, Ballybane Industrial Estate, they're your best bet.

No not Advertees, there is a t-shirt place in Liosbaun too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭wet-paint

Advertees is 091 770870

• Registered Users Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭sgthighway

I checked out Advertees and got a good price. They supplied references that I was able to check out so its looking good. Thanks for your replies and I hope you all win loads next week at the Races!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Tom Ghostwood

I screenprint tees, hoodies & do 1" pins in Galway city.
    Im cheaper & same quality (same inks & equipment) as advertees.
    1 colour tee from 3.80 euro per shirt.ö

th_DSCF3769-1.jpg

myspace.com/thebandmerchguy

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 hashemite

hey what kind of company hides behind myspace with no contact details? looks suss to me best go with that bunch Advertees at least you know where to get hold of them if something goes wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

hashemite wrote: »
    hey what kind of company hides behind myspace with no contact details? looks suss to me best go with that bunch Advertees at least you know where to get hold of them if something goes wrong
    Firstly, who says it has to be a company? It could just be one person operating as a sole trader. Secondly there are contact details on that page:
    Email us for a quotation: thebandmerchguy [at] gmail dot com

Thirdly, this thread is from last summer. Did you really need to bring it back up?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

hashemite, reading your 2 posts you seem to be into t-shirt printing a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,578 ✭✭✭Mal-Adjusted

sharkDawg wrote: »

is that still called Ballybane ind. Estate? i heard they changed their name...

anybody got a contact number or e-mail address for Advertees?

in reply to both biko and malice_ firstly I don't count a gmail address as contact details what's wrong with a phone number and business address? normally means someone has something to hide if not combined with someting phsyical as you could be dealing with a phishing scam etc.:(
    the other night I was looking for t-shirts and came across two posts so what is wrong with that?
    what your getting at biko and what's it to you?
    hi Mal-Adjusted at least your normal.

hashemite wrote: »
    in reply to both biko and malice_ firstly I don't count a gmail address as contact details what's wrong with a phone number and business address? normally means someone has something to hide if not combined with someting phsyical as you could be dealing with a phishing scam etc.:(
    I think you're jumping to conclusions a bit regarding phishing. I do agree however that there shouldn't be a problem with a legitimate business providing a contact phone number. With that said, for anything on the Internet, if you're not sure about it, don't provide your credit card details until you are. It's not that difficult a rule to follow. To be pedantic, an e-mail address is a method of contact, just because you don't regard it as such doesn't change that fact.
    hashemite wrote:
    hi Mal-Adjusted at least your normal.
    How do you define normal? Is Mal-Adjusted normal because they posted 2 questions, neither of which referenced your post in any way?

your obviously not as your very sensitive to that word... seek therapy now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Wait.. I'm confused...

What are people getting antsy about?

An email is still contact information.

Me thinks you are a bit paranoid, hashemite. The internets is for discussion and debating, not flagrant and personal flaming.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

hashemite gets warning for insulting malice_
    Read charter, next time is a holiday.

Well this thread has taken a strange turn... Hashmite I've no idea why you can't engage in a discussion without turning to insults.

Bandmerchguy if you're reading this, stick a contact phone number on your MySpace page then everyone will be happy :).

• Advertisement

Anyone have a phone number for the t-shirt place on Cross Street?

I can't find it online.

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Tom Ghostwood

Band Merch Guy is now trading as Killer Screen Print.

<snipped ad>

If you want a phone number email me yours & Il call you back.
    Nothing dodgy or illegal or whatever people were trying to insinuate.
    Just dont want to put my mobile number on the internet.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

Please don't drag up old threads to advertise your wares.

If you want to advertise through boards.ie, please contact hello@boards.ie

Before this thread dies forever I'll direct people to check out hashemite's posting history, specifically
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=59187421&postcount=4

The fact that he is extremely 'enthusiastic' about a rival t-shirt company to Tom's should let people know all they need to about the real motivation behind his 'concerns'.

/moderation

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement