Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Emm avoid 7dayshop for the moment

• 14-02-2009 10:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 213 ✭✭

Appears to have been hacked, might be best to avoid for the next few days til they get themselves sorted.

Great site to buy from just a bit iffy right now

www.7dayshop.com

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭AnimalRights

lol at you still linking them. :D

/edit
    I stand corrected lol

why the hell is that total dross ****e hiphop used on everything, god I hate it.

/edit II
    I never do get the mindset of these type of hackers....if I was a hacker I'd be the type that rip people off with their CC details etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Did a search of his hotmail and found this,
    seems to be a list of all the sites hacked :)
    http://www.evilc0der.com/Etiket/saxli/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭DaireQuinlan

I never do get the mindset of these type of hackers....if I was a hacker I'd be the type that rip people off with their CC details etc
    :D

Though in fairness all you seem to have to do is set up some dodgy looking site, offer the latest and greatest digital kit at half price, make up some fake testimonials, and wait for the cash to come flooding in ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

these aren't hackers as such, all they do is find a way to change the DNS record for www.7dayshop.com and redirect it to their ****ty site.

the reason they don't rip peple off with their credit card details is because of two things:

1. these people are like 15 and wouldn't have the notion of where to look.
    2. 7dayshop more than likely keep their transactions based on another server rather than their web server.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭Shiny

Ricky91t wrote: »
    Did a search of his hotmail and found this,
    seems to be a list of all the sites hacked :)
    http://www.evilc0der.com/Etiket/saxli/

I suggest removing that link.

I clicked a few things on that site and it started trying to
    install "stuff" on my computer. :mad:

• Advertisement

Shiny wrote: »

Well it installed nothing for me,And you just quoted it so until you remove it it'll make no difference...

Shiny wrote: »

And just to add to that the "stuff" it possibly tried to install were just active X plugins so windows media player would play the song..

Also the site i linked to is fine,i only posted it so people might be able to see if a site they visit regulary is hacked or not.

For the record the site is back up now :D

Advertisement