Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Nissan Primera Radio

Options
  • 27-05-2008 12:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 545 ✭✭✭

I need to replace the stereo in 00 primera, My 5yr old fed it with coins etc !
    Its a built in unit with hazard lights built into same radio panel. Can I get a blank panel or what do I do ? This is the radio here

headunit1.jpg

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 545 ✭✭✭MarinoMark

will buy a secondhand one if anyone has one

• Registered Users Posts: 17,419 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

You could buy one in halfords and then pick up the fascia for it to surround it.
    Most car stereo shops can get you these.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭SecureSounds

As said above it can be changed with a facia panel, this will allow you to install a better quality aftermarket unit with updated features such as bluetooth, iPod control etc.

Only down side is if your car has the Nissan CD changer you will lose the use of it unless you use the OE unit, if this is the case you may want to stick with a Nissan unit.

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭Sneachta

As said above it can be changed with a facia panel, this will allow you to install a better quality aftermarket unit with updated features such as bluetooth, iPod control etc.

Only down side is if your car has the Nissan CD changer you will lose the use of it unless you use the OE unit, if this is the case you may want to stick with a Nissan unit.

Anyone know if the fascia comes with the hazard light button?

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭THEDONWALDO

OP, nissan do a facia panel and a new hazard switch, if you are putting in an aftermarket radio. As far as I know EP Mooney's carry them in stock. I had to get one a while back.

hope this helps

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73,396 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

The Nissan Part number for the Facia is 28074-9F500, and the hazard switch which maybe required is 25290-9F500.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,396 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

you'll still need the different hazards switch.

Advertisement