Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC Modem Firmware Upgraded ?

Options
  • 18-12-2008 9:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭

Hey all, I logged into my UPC Scientifica Atlantica the other day and saw that the GUI has been somewhat redesigned. I used to be able to access all tabs and see all of the info , but now I can only see the System tab, and all of the other ones give me a "This Feature is not enabled" responce.

Anyone else noticed this? Is there anything else that you have noticed changed ?

Just wondering what firmware the rest of you chaps have ?? I am currently on epc2203-E10-5-v202r1262-080522c.bin .

Comments

I got UPC installed on November 24th and had epc2203-E10-5-v202r1262-071203cs.bin installed from the start. I also can't access the tabs normally but I found this on here a while back. It only seems to work for about 15 minutes and then it disables again.
    If you want to access the "secret" options of the Scientific Atlantic modem.

Connect to http://192.168.100.1/_aslvl.asp

Username: admin
    Password: W2402

From the Access Level, select Access Level 3

Leave the username blank.

Enter W2402 as password

If it works, you should be able to access all options, if you get an error, go back and enter the username as well. Mine worked with password only.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

Cool, that gives me the access I previously had back, and a bit more ( Diagnostics :D ).

Cheers !

Advertisement