Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Thread Closed  

15-06-2008, 20:35   #1
xXxhotstuff xXx

how to hide a tattoo from parents

i really really want a tattoo but my parents have told me many times already that i am definately not allowed one.. i have designed the tattoo already and am certain its the one i want.. two problems . . .
1) the tattoo parlour wont tattoo anyone under 18 and im only 16-i dont have a fake id and dont know where to get one, and
2) i dont know how i could hide it from my parents as it is quite big and will be on my lower back..
does anyone know where i could get a fake id in the general limerick/tipperary area and have any ideas on how i could hide it from my folks as i will have to clean it and all like.. i know many people will tell me i shouldnt go behind my parents backs in the first place and all but iv really wanted a tattoo for years and am 100% sure this is the one i want!!
Advertisement
15-06-2008, 20:40   #2
Dirk Gently
Closed Account

wait till your 18. Having said that I got my first one at 17.

Do as I say, not as I do!

oh and the ink on the duvet is a dead giveaway
15-06-2008, 20:40   #3
Mint Sauce
Full of minty goodness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXxhotstuff xXx View Post
does anyone know where i could get a fake id in the general limerick/tipperary area and have any ideas on how i could hide it from my folks as i will have to clean it and all like..
in before lock

are you asking about hiding the ID or the tattoo

Thanks from:
15-06-2008, 20:40   #4
darsar

Nobody on Boards.ie will be allowed to tell you where you could get a fake ID and i know you say you 100% want this but the amount of people i know that regret their tattoos from 16 years old is frightening! But there is no talking to a 16 year old
15-06-2008, 20:41   #5
Will
Closed Account

Closed for your own protection (from other posters)
Read the charter here please.
If you have any problems PM me.

Seems I was a bit slow... nice one guys for getting in before me. bastids
Thread Closed