Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I apologise in advance.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,059 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

What the hell is the answer to 10. The choose food one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

What the hell is the answer to 10. The choose food one?
    Spoiler Q.10 :
    just click the teeth. i think it's because they look like cheese when you hover... :confused:

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,059 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I could have sworn I did that first time around and I lost a life. It worked there so guess I didn't.

q18
    The hammer time one is good

q18
    The hammer time one is good
    Oh there are some moments of comical genius far surpassing that! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Mirror, you are an absolute bastard!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭bluto63

Mirror wrote: »
    Spoiler Q.10 :
    just click the teeth. i think it's because they look like cheese when you hover... :confused:
    Cause it chews food. Chews, choose, eh? eh?

orestes wrote: »
    Mirror, you are an absolute bastard!
    Agreed. This is irritatingly addictive.

bluto63 wrote: »
    Cause it chews food. Chews, choose, eh? eh?
    Ah that makes sense now.

Ah fair play bluto, it was one of the few with any logic behind it that I didn't quite get!

And I know you all love me really. Hate leads to the dark side.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,646 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Jesus... Can see myself going slowly nuts over this thing...

I got to 70 something and
    the bomb blew up on me too quickly
    and took my last life. I think I'll try again in the morning.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

Now that head wrecking :mad:

AAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'm still stuck on that stupid question. It's number 75.
    The bomb just keeps blowing up before I get a chance to do anything

*rips out hair*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

game of notpron anyone? :)

http://www.deathball.net/notpron/

"the hardest riddle available on the internet"

xsiborg wrote: »
    game of notpron anyone? :)

http://www.deathball.net/notpron/

"the hardest riddle available on the internet"
    Welcome to a long time ago. This is called the internet. Xisborg, meet the internet. Internet, meet your latest abuser.

Gah! Just started playing again since I posted, stuck on 66...
    the end of the world one

click the exclamation point just at the end of the question. ie world!.

Hope this helps.

Ah I'd figured it after the fourth run through... -_-

82 is tough, mostly because I run out of time...

Ah I'd figured it after the fourth run through... -_-

82 is tough, mostly because I run out of time...
    How did you get by 75?

• Advertisement

How did you get by 75?
    for 75 you have to click the little banner that drops in that says escape, basically the only way to do this is have the mouse hovering over the position it appears and click really quickly when it does!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 592 ✭✭✭BubbleWrap85

ehhhhhhhhh how do ya get past level 2?! It's gonna be a LONG night! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 592 ✭✭✭BubbleWrap85

okay got level 2, level 3?what can you turn on!!! :(

read the question backwards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭Duffman

WTF is the horse all about? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭pirelli

how!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

Damn stoopid horse...

Welcome to a long time ago. This is called the internet. Xisborg, meet the internet. Internet, meet your latest abuser.

not gonna take it off topic or anythin but "abuser"?? bit harsh tbh :(

pron was a similar game i came across years ago, and as for meet the internet? been introduced to the internet since '85 and been reading boards for years even though i only recently registered. its the elitist attitudes of posters like this that really turn me off! christ!! i've read the forum rules so i'll just shut up about it now, i didnt even think i'd take that so personally on an internet forum but i just needed to get that out!

anyway, back on topic.

xsiborg wrote: »
    not gonna take it off topic or anythin but "abuser"?? bit harsh tbh :(

pron was a similar game i came across years ago, and as for meet the internet? been introduced to the internet since '85 and been reading boards for years even though i only recently registered. its the elitist attitudes of posters like this that really turn me off! christ!! i've read the forum rules so i'll just shut up about it now, i didnt even think i'd take that so personally on an internet forum but i just needed to get that out!

anyway, back on topic.
    Oh I don't really mean that, stuff. I like to play, like a kitten.

But if you've been reading for years you would know well that the notpron quiz has been posted countless times, and is a mark of years long passed.

And while we're back on topic, how are you getting on with the impossible quiz?

• Advertisement

ah hell, took you up all wrong then Mirror, sorry bout that, i hadnt tried it tbh, i usually hang around the tech forums, but the odd time something on the front page catches me eye :)

recently been hanging around more and more in AH though, insomniac, lol, mite just give that quiz a try after all to pass the long hours :)

Advertisement