Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spamhaus

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Snowbat

i am also having the same issues as the other posters.
    i am with eircom, and have an eircom account.

The other posters were trying to send outgoing mail through Eircom's smtp server while they were connected to ISPs other than eircom.net. If you are connecting to eircom.net and seeing these errors, your issue is not the same.
    i have tried releasing the ip-address with the spamhause website, but even givin it time to replicate, its still an issue.

Spamhaus runs four blocklists. Which one affects you? If it is the PBL list, they're unlikely to delist unless you have a business-class account with static IP and a non-generic reverse lookup. PBL is not a list of spammers. It is a list of (mostly dynamically allocated) IP addresses that *should* be sending mail through their ISP's mail server and not directly to other mail servers.

It would be helpful to know your IP address that's listed and the message indicating that you were blocked. If you don't want to post them here, drop me a PM and I'll take a look.

Advertisement