Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FREE 48-hour Xbox Live Gold Codes

Options
  • 24-01-2008 3:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭

Courtesy of DingDong:
    DingDong wrote:
    FREE xbox live codes

Just follow these simple instructions to get a 48 hour XBOX LIVE GOLD password:

1) Go to http://www.keepingittwisted.com/xbox_register.aspx
    2) Fill in all fields (any old gobblydegook will do, the email address field must have the "@ sign and .com" at the end. Click submit
    3) On the next page enter this code exactly "AA4XPN3" (without the " ") and fill in the word verification as it appears in the box.
    4) You will recieve a code which you enter into your xbox live account (redeem code) on your xbox!!

You could even get lucky and win microsoft points (happens approx every 25 codes or so) which you can spend online on arcade games, music etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭ciano1

nice one...my live is about to run out anyway so thil will keep me goin for a few days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 682 ✭✭✭Bros123

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Turnip2000

I've come across this before a few times actually and for some reason it doesn't let me use the code on live? I always put i down to an America only promotion?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Kazu

dose not work

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

Works a treat!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭DingDong

Kazu wrote: »
    dose not work
    ^^^^
    I'm guessing you typed it in wrong :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

Any of you guys get enough of these that they'd be willing to donate two? The offer is over :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭BloodSugarSex

doesnt work muppets

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

doesnt work muppets
    Eh, yes, it did, the offer is now over. Muppet. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭BloodSugarSex

yeah it DID you ****ing muppet, which means it DOESNT

find a different way to be smart ye ****in tool

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭mickoneill30

yeah it DID you ****ing muppet, which means it DOESNT

find a different way to be smart ye ****in tool

Calm down. You're not being too smart yourself. Glass houses and all that.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

And BloodSugarSex will be finding a different forum to be "smart" in. Banned for personal abuse and generally not understanding the concept of time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Looks to be finished, if anyone has a spare code id appreciate it

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭Dicksboro_man

any spare codes??

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭Dicksboro_man

lads,does anyone know another place where you can get some free trial codes??or if anybody has a few spare ones,i'll appreciate it.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

link didnt even workf or me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 55,453 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Just pay for the gold subscription, guys... Whats the point in 48 hours free?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,685 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Just pay for the gold subscription, guys... Whats the point in 48 hours free?

Because its a pain in the ass having to ring to cancel live.
    I wouldnt mind having live for few days to try some demos but dont want to subscribe any longer as all my online gaming is on the pc.
    I know of no other online gaming subscription that one has to ring to cancel therefore this 2 days would be very handy :)

Do we still need to ring to cancel?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

I prefer the short term option too. I rarely use my 360 so they are handy to have when the itch is there.

I bought five 48hr codes off ebay for €2.50 a while back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭xbox36016

i got my year sappting to live whan i was in england for £25 if you whant to get live buy from some english site

• Advertisement
Advertisement