Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Durex "Performa"

Options
  • 05-03-2007 7:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭

Anyone used these things? Performa me arse - they should be called Nobkillers. Tried them there about 2 weeks ago for the laugh and it nearly blinded the japs eye. They have this 'special' substance at the tip which is designed to prolong the sexual climax. Bollox. It felt more like there was a raging fire on the top of my nob. No way I am I using them again!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Mexicola wrote:
    It felt more like there was a raging fire on the the top of my nob.

Sounds like you need a trip down the Clinic my friend. :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,027 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Mexicola wrote:
    They have this 'special' substance at the tip which is designed to prolong the sexual climax. Bollox.

I think thats meant to be your partners climax, not yours. Maybe you are being punished for not giving prolonged climax prior to this...

Awh man, I hate these condoms. The bit on the inside is nasty if it gets on your fingers. I'd suggest sticking to either the ribbed or the featherlite (i think they're called) ones. So much better experience.
    I think thats meant to be your partners climax, not yours. Maybe you are being punished for not giving prolonged climax prior to this...

It's on the inside of the condom so I don't think it's this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭Mexicola

deswalsh wrote:
    I think thats meant to be your partners climax, not yours.
    Well it didnt work I can tell you! :D
    deswalsh wrote:
    Maybe you are being punished for not giving prolonged climax prior to this...
    It certainly felt that way!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

Can't say I got a burning sensation from these however it did make my johnson completely numb :confused: Couldn't feel a thing, pointless yokes!

Extra safe ain't too hot either!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Dump her then go travelling for a while. :)

Trojan Magnum Warming Sensation ftw.

@Ruu: Brilliant!
    I think boards should sell keyboards with standard reply options at the top of them :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Surely the most selfish way to go about these things is to wear one of these inside out?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Robbo wrote:
    Surely the most selfish way to go about these things is to wear one of these inside out?

"Is it in yet?"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

Mexicola wrote:
    I think boards should sell keyboards with standard reply options at the top of them

:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Mexicola wrote:
    I think boards should sell keyboards with standard reply options at the top of them :D
    I saw yore ma selling them the other day...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Shouldn't this be in either PI or S&S

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Thaedydal wrote:

Yes, it most definitely should. Moved from AH.

Thaedydal wrote:

... Probably ...

But it isn't entirely a personal issue... least I don't think it is?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Gazza22

My guess is that you are allergic to the benzocaine in the condom, which is the lube used to do the "performa" end of things!

I had a bad experience myself once with Durex tingle i think it was, my god the pain i will never forget :o:(

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

... Probably ...

But it isn't entirely a personal issue... least I don't think it is?

It's arguable, it's more that I'd prefer to not move it to S&S if I can because I know a fair amount of people who might find this interesting don't have access to the forum. That said, the PI mods might just move it there anyway. :)

Yea I thought about PI, but wasnt sure if it was 'serious' enough! Plus the amount of people in that forum with those boards keyboards is unreal :rolleyes:

Gazza22 wrote:
    My guess is that you are allergic to the benzocaine in the condom, which is the lube used to do the "performa" end of things!

I had a bad experience myself once with Durex tingle i think it was, my god the pain i will never forget :o:(

Thats true. It stings so incredibly much... but there is a strong after-tingle too left on the head of the penis (Well mine anyways).

Guess it was a personal issue hah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 hmmmm

Can't say I got a burning sensation from these however it did make my johnson completely numb :confused: Couldn't feel a thing, pointless yokes!
    I'll take it you must be joking. Numbness - isnt that the whole point of them?!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

Well lets just say I wasn't expecting such a complete loss of sensation!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

deswalsh wrote:

Why would you want to do such a thing :D

I think it is meant to help the fella stall the ball for a few extra so he doesn't shoot his muck off within 30 seconds.. And yes, I am trying to be as nasty as possible.

Advertisement