Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wolf Eyes

Options
  • 03-02-2007 2:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭

Wolf Eyes are playing Whelans on 20th April. Just booked my ticket, they were deadly the last time. Looking forward to this a lot.

Growing and Thrones seem to be playing a few dates with them around Europe, I hope we get them too. Saw Thrones last year and he was ****ing brilliant. Never seen Growing but love their albums.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭Mr Rivers

Hmm... what'd be a good album to get by them?

Heard they're loud, we talkin Sunn O))) loud?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

I saw these guys last December, wasn't too fond of them at all.

But if you like Sunn O))) they should be just up your alley.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

They're more abrasive sounding than Sunn O))). A lot more high pitched feedback and saxophone!

There's a free live show by them for download from The Wire's website. If you want to check out their albums, either of the two albums on Sub Pop are a good place to start (Human Animal and Burned Mind).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

If anyone wants a free copy of Burned Mind, PM me.

By far the worst "music" I've ever heard!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Anyone going?

• Advertisement
Advertisement