Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ed

Options
  • 24-11-2006 4:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43,835 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone else love this show?

Kept catching odd episodes here and there on RTE late at night a few years back. "Acquired" (very difficult) all 4 seasons of it and am only tackling season 2 now. The show NEEDS a DVD release though.

Tom Cavanaugh is fantastic in that main role!

I bet you $10 you'll love it! (in-joke for fans of the show!)

Just for a taster of the show.. here's a couple of the bets:

$10 Bet #1
    $10 Bet #2
    $10 Bet #3
    $10 Bet #4 (one of my favourites! :D)
    $10 Bet #5

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Funny stuff alright! It used by on Channel 4 in the mornings and I'd watch it then, but I haven't seen it in years. I loved it though!

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭curiosity

good one OP! i caught seasons 1 to 3 on RTE also, twas a fantastic show. I never saw season 4, sadly. Anyways, enjoy the rest of it. You're in for a treat:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ElNino

Did RTE show the 4th series?

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

How do you "acquire" shows with only 2 letters in the title .I havnt been able to "acquire" this or any of the episodes of er past season 7 ( i have 1 -7 on dvd)

Advertisement