Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Q, Does any one know if Haagen-Dazs still does the Baileys ice cream 500ml tubs.

Options
  • 14-05-2006 11:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

Last night and into the early hours of this morning I went in search of a tub or two of Haagen-Dazs Baileys ice cream and to my amazement there was absolutely none to be found in either the late night shops or late night Tescos. Does anyone know where I could get the 500ml tubs, your help would be greatly appreciated.

PS If you haven’t tried the new (LE) Strawberries & Marc De Champagne, you should.

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I have this funny feeling they aren't making it anymore. I haven't seen any for ages.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

I got it fairly recently in the Superquinn in Sundrive but maybe they've discontinued it since and I got one of the last tubs.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭babaduck

Gerry_J wrote:
    PS If you haven’t tried the new (LE) Strawberries & Marc De Champagne, you should.

Tried it 2 weeks ago as part of the Tesco 2 for cheap offer and both ice-cream savage husband & myself hated it. It's the first time EVER we've chucked icecream in the bin :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Rogueish

I went looking for the same Baileys Haagen Das last week in Tesco's in Carlow. They didn't have any either. I got the strawberry cheesecake one instead.... Yummmmm. I nearly ate the whole tub by myself.

But there has been a few regular items that Tesco haven't had for the last month or so, I think that there maybe a blip in their ordering system?????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Gerry_J

To all Thanks for the info. tSubh Dearg i will make my way to Sundrive this week to see if they have it. Gerry

• Advertisement
Advertisement