Meeting Eircom CEO with EI - Page 3 - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

05-05-2002, 20:09   #31
leoc

The encouraging comments for my post are much appreciated - thanks to all.

In principle, I'm more than happy to have it appear on irelandoffline.org , but it really needs some more fact-checking and referencing before it's ready for the big time, not all of which I'm qualified to do myself. In particular, it would be great if it could get the once-over from someone telecoms-literate, particularly someone who can actually understand the cost documents which Eircom publishes on its website.
Advertisement
05-05-2002, 20:13   #32
Dustaz
W 26 D 12 - Arsena

outstanding post leoc
05-05-2002, 22:52   #33
BoneCollector

Dont forget to point out that there offering of ISDN as a stop gap unitill adsl is available in your area incurres extra cost of upgrading to an adsl line after already paying the installation charge on ISDN..

Also maybe you can ask them EXACTLY! HOW they justify and calculate the installation charge on adsl and ISDN which im sure is a price squeeze which they just pullled out of a hat!

Why your at it maybe you can educate them as to the exact definition of BROADBAND! WHICH ISDN IS NOT!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion