Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Kings Quest Fantastic new Fantasy Series

Options
  • 28-10-2005 11:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

A KIngs Quest by AV Wedhorn is vol 1 of The Kingdom Chronicles. It starts out with a brutal murder of the Royal Family of Kallamar. Where it is thought that all of the family were murdered, Twenty years later a young Battlmage named Damien Daverge is told that "he" is supposed to be the heir to the throne and must prove it so before the realm disintergrates into a civil war between east and west and before his own cousin does become the ruler serving as a puppet for the men who killed his parents. In order to prove he is the heir to the throne and crown he must travel to a place called the Godshall and recover the Dragon rings that will either name him king or kill him as an imposter. He travels with a motley group of adventures including the assassin who is trying to kill him who works for his uncle the royal regent. A Kings Quest is fantastic and I can wait for the next one,,

I truly loved this book it drew me in and I thought I was living every page of the story, if anyone else wants to read a great book check this one out it is well worth it

Advertisement