Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5:40 Bellewstown

Options
  • 18-08-2005 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭

Miss Curly

I got this tip from my reliable source - apparantly stable money will be down. (This horse has been napped by the Racing Post also)

I was told to take the price available (9/2 on PP).

Again, I'm only sticking €20 on this - so don't go mad on it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭digiman

Any reason why he told you about this? Is it an E/W as I see this horse has never won in 16 starts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭scargill

He said that the 5f would suit her better and that she was much better in her last race than the 7th place suggests. She ran very wide on the last bend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,300 ✭✭✭CiaranC

Ill put a few bob I won off your last tip on it scargill. Best of luck.

I put a small E/W bet on him at the SP, becasue when I rang up boylesports they didn't have any odds on him.
    Just on the of chance does any one know of any websites that let you go on to a website through their site?, as all betting sites are blocked where I work.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,004 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

nasty, 2nd in a photo finish, I thought she had it............

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

unlucky m8

Well I will get a little back, had it E/W @ 9/4 didn't realise it was going to go this low, boylesports were saying 5/1 on aertel!! Wouldn't have bothered if I had of known that it was this low of odds. AW well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

There was no photo finish there....

Money was indeed down though Scargill, excellent tip.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭scargill

other horse won well. I thought ours would win with the rail. The info was good - opened at 9/2 and went off at 9/4.

rabbitinlights....were u watching the split screen in ATR - the race at Chester was off at the same time and that was a very close photo finish. €30,000 traded on the eventual 2nd at 1.01. ouch - ouch - ouch.

glad i'm still only betting in €20's !!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,300 ✭✭✭CiaranC

Digiman: http://www.freeproxy.ru/en/free_proxy/cgi-proxy.htm

Might be difficult to find one that does https and POST, which is required for logging into most sites. Handy for reading the post if its blocked though, or sending text messages :) Some blocking software blocks these automatically after you start using them as well.

Great info again scargill, keep it coming!

• Advertisement

Cheers CiaranC, to be honest I am wary about using it incase I would get caught but will be handy to know just incase.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,004 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

scargill wrote:
    rabbitinlights....were u watching the split screen in ATR - the race at Chester was off at the same time and that was a very close photo finish. €30,000 traded on the eventual 2nd at 1.01. ouch - ouch - ouch.QUOTE]

Yup, I was watching the wrong bloody race with no sound....... just text commentry

Advertisement