Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tramore 4.35

Options
  • 14-08-2005 1:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭

Was told by the owner of P'tit Fute that he should win 2day. Just passing it on...

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 573 ✭✭✭The jock

Good tip it won,i think it was 7/4.I got on at 2/1.I backed it at galway the day it won at 12/1 and i backed it again the second time it ran at galway.Its a good ex-french horse with the scope for improvement.Did you back it?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

gd man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,300 ✭✭✭CiaranC

Won easily, got the 2/1. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Crumbs

Good stuff clusk.

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭clusk007

Yeh had a good bit on it. I had it in Galway as well. Good day all round.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

i was also told that P'tit Fute from a connection of the Flood and co. too, but decided against :mad:

Tramore is a hole, the turf was in bits + he was up against Champagne Cocktail who had Walsh on board.... :mad: aw well missed ur post anyways til this morning!!

Got Caradak at evens in the next at leopardstown anyways to keep me happy!"! :D

Might have two for roscommon tonight if get a text before me quit work too.....see later!!

Advertisement