Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tip 8:00 Galway

Options
  • 25-07-2005 7:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭

Just got a call about Noend in the 8:00 at Galway. It's from a reliable source who's tips I've posted before. It's around 10/1 at the moment and is not expected to be out of the first 3.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

masterK wrote:
    Just got a call about Noend in the 8:00 at Galway. It's from a reliable source who's tips I've posted before. It's around 10/1 at the moment and is not expected to be out of the first 3.

nice one mate fingers crossed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

Horse wins. Astonishing strike rate from MasterK....the bookie basher.

fade2black wrote:
    Horse wins. Astonishing strike rate from MasterK....the bookie basher.

legend

Although if I was waiting for the mail, I'd be in trouble....still hasn't come...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Crumbs

*kiss*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭masterK

Hope you all managed to get on. It's always great to start Galway with a nice winner, sets you up for the week. With a bit of luck there'll be another tip or two before the weeks out.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,357 ✭✭✭Morgans

Brilliant stuff MasterK. Keep them coming. Great ride from Mcdonagh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

Good on ya masterK, I didn't get on as I was in the pub. Oh well, maybe some day I'll get on one of these ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

could you not have given us the forcast :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

why do I always miss the gud uns :eek:

• Advertisement

Hey MasterK. just have a question.

You know when you get tips how certain can you be i mean i only put 5 ew but im sure everyone put on more, so i was just wondering how you work out how much to back etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

This opens up a whole new area blahblah06... A tip is a tip is a tip, but it may not always win. Dead certs often loose.. You should decide how much you put on it by taking the following things into account:

1) How much money you have in your betting account

2) How certain you are of the tips' "certainty"

3) Either you know a load about the details of the race AND/OR the tipster has given you alot of winning tips before.

masterK could be a millionaire who threw a few grand on the horse, it doesn't mean you should do the same. I use the rule of never betting above 5% of what you have I have in my betting account.

sjones wrote:
    This opens up a whole new area blahblah06... A tip is a tip is a tip, but it may not always win. Dead certs often loose.. You should decide how much you put on it by taking the following things into account:

1) How much money you have in your betting account

2) How certain you are of the tips' "certainty"

3) Either you know a load about the details of the race AND/OR the tipster has given you alot of winning tips before.

masterK could be a millionaire who threw a few grand on the horse, it doesn't mean you should do the same. I use the rule of never betting above 5% of what you have I have in my betting account.

Cheers,

i understand that alright but what im saying is everyone that woud have seen this tip would only have option 1 above to go on?? i would just wonder wether it maybe a good idea to do a 1 - 10 pointer thing for these things? dont get me wrong im happy with what i got but just thought id comment :p

Get on the phone MasterK bud.......

Advertisement