Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tip 8.50 cork

Options
  • 08-07-2005 6:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,891 ✭✭✭✭

Clogga Cliche

Trainer rang my dad, seems certain he'll win, any more than i dont know but ive put a few quid on myself at 7/2

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭masterK

That's interesting Cyrus, I was told that Carthalawn would win. I got this from the same source as I got Casadei from so I've no reason to doubt it. Soundsl like there are 2 trainers both expecting to be having the winner of this race.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

masterK wrote:
    That's interesting Cyrus, I was told that Carthalawn would win. I got this from the same source as I got Casadei from so I've no reason to doubt it. Soundsl like there are 2 trainers both expecting to be having the winner of this race.

K how good is this tip???

• Registered Users Posts: 19,891 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

indeed im sure it happens a lot in these type of races, oh well we'll wait and see hope my trainer is right :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭masterK

blahblah06 wrote:
    K how good is this tip???

The source is reliable and he said it would win. However you always have to take tips in bumpers with a pinch of salt, there's no saying how good some of the other unraced horses are and with Cyrus also having a tip for a different horse I'll be backing it but won't be going too mad.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,891 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

neither won, lot of money lost in this house :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement