Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WRESTLING IS F**KING DEADLY

Options
  • 25-03-2001 7:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

HEY DOES ANYONE ELSE IN HERE THINK THAT WRESTLING IS DEADLY AND SHOULD BE SHOWN A MORE REGULAR BASIS

AUSTIN 3:16 IS GOING TO BEAT THE ROCK FOR THE TITLE AT WRESTLEMANIA 17

ICSO FATSO

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

no I don't think it should

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

I think it's aweful myself, the acting doesn't even look real.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

It's great on a saturday morning when you're nursing the mother and father of all hangovers and staring intently at the pretty bright colours and tiny little people who live in your television box with a dribble of drool coming out one side of your mouth and an alka-setzer drip set up beside your bed.

Other than that, god it's awful.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭bugler

Yeah,but its so awful its kinda good.
    I love watchin em crack each other over the head with chairs and the like.They fuppin censor it in the morning shows though. and I've seen some plainly dangerous things done on it aswell,which is always good smile.gif

Of course the minute u start to even think about it u realise its ****e.and all this real life **** they try and bring into it is going over the top.Marriages/divorces etc...leave it out.
    And Joe, u don't have to type like THIS ALL THE TIME. smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Wrestling = pants

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Crap, crud, sh!te etc smile.gif

Gandalf.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭bugler

And heres me thinking munch liked big sweaty men in tights.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭ThunderingMike

Yeah wrestling's fine and it takes a big man (pun intended) to admit he does enjoy it.

ThunderingMike Thus conscience does make cowards of us all, And thus the native hue of resolution is sicklied o'er with the pale cast of thought, And enterprises of great pitch and moment, With this regard their current turns away, And lose the name of action... Nows that's a sig.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭Megatron

I happly watch it, I enjoy watching it.
    But yes the censor in the sat. morning has really anoyed me so i don't watch it there anymore ( they even cut out all the cat fights !!!! and that is just not on.
    anyway i'm not forcing anything but if you have the oppertunity read the Mick Foley Autobiography ... it's a good book and gives a nice insight to wresteling in general.

No !!!!! I will crush you with my Bare hands

• Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭tobi

Bunch of grown men trying to pin each other don't see the interest myself (sounds a bit gay biggrin.gif)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭the fnj

I'm am a huge wrestling fan. It 0wn's. I really love ECW and have spent over a hundred pound's on there DVD's. Pity they closed frown.gif.

I would like WWF more if they used some of the wrestlers they have who can actually wrestle. Anybody who has seen Tazz when he was Taz in ECW would know that he is 10 times a better wrestler and talker than Austin or the Rock. People like Jericho, Bennoit, Angle should be main eventing. With other's getting the respect they deserve. Hopefully Paul E Heyman will sort that out.

I'll be staying up for wrestlemania with a few mates but if it looks like Austin v's Rock is going to be a long one I'm going to bed. Two brawlers throwing fake punches. WOW I care. I am really looking forward to Regal V's Jericho. Jericho is brilliant and Regal is a great techical grappler. Also TLC2 is going to be great with Spike Dudley, Rhino and Jerry Lynn or Nova thrown in who know's how good it can get. smile.gif

OK I think I've bored you all long enough. But anybody who says wrestling is crap and has never watched an ECW PPV can shut there mouth because they don't know WTF there talking about.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,618 ✭✭✭Panda

NO ITS NOT, AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

somebody deck him.

ps: quit shouting on the boards, is annoying.
    PPS: wrestling is for gullible litte kiddies and for trailer trash, more than likely american trailer trash.

I am neither a little kiddy nor am I trailer trash. This would show your theroy to be flawed?????????

You sure about that? you can't spell theory like, and thats a fatal flaw of all trailer trash kids.

calm down, i iz kiddin.
    Wrestling is still dumb though, the majority rule here and theres a majority against it.

/damn loopholes

Aka: Dragon,Sexual Harassment Panda

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭Megatron

FANj how about you , me and Kento and lets say hairy joe in a battle royale ??!!!!
    then everyonemust like WWF and all that that inplies !!! biggrin.gif

No !!!!! I will crush you with my Bare hands

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Twister

hey gav i have to agree on the wwf

Ok maybe I was a little to aggressive in making my point. All I ask is do not rate pro wrestling by what the WWF shows you because it's pants.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Actually the fact that this was not posted in the Sport Board says an awful lot doesn't it smile.gif

Gandalf.

Oh its true, its Damn true.

Is not a sport, its more like steroid pumped ballet.

I do have two house mates that are huge fans of wrestling and have WWF Smackdown for the playstation and its pretty good i have to admit, but thats just a game like any other beat'em up.

Aka: Dragon,Sexual Harassment Panda

Advertisement