Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Disgusted at how Hillary Clinton accussed Trump of STALKING her!

• 30-09-2017 12:12am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 203 ✭✭

Just heard this on the late late. During Tubridy's interview with her, they took a few snippets (of a Trump/Clinton debate) out of context, to give the impression Trump was intimidating her on stage. Hillary even went as far as to tell Ryan that she felt he might have gotten physical with her! I found this interesting because I remembered watching the below videos about their body language during that debate, and how she was the one who invaded his space!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flOY_y8L5ko
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8h-87w0lL4g

Then Tubs, in trying to get on the good side of the mainstream's opinion, asked Hillary the question of "did you ever feel like saying 'get away from me you creep'?" WTF Ryan? Gee, sort of like a catch 22 for Trump. It's just that he's taller than Hillary, so it's easier to make him out to be a threat. If it were the reverse scenario she wouldn't have been accused of creepy behavior.

I'm against Trump, but after watching the late late tonight, I now feel like a Trump supporter! And I'll admit these videos I post seem slightly biased in favour of Trump, but they do reveal, how he in fact did nothing wrong on stage.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Junkyard Tom

Hillary Clinton will go down in history as a Democrat president-in-waiting losing an election to the worst presidential candidate of all time. HC losing to DT is no more than the Dems deserve for pretending they're anything other than Republican-lite.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭Jim Bob Scratcher

Drain the swap, RTE that is. Imagine they actually want to increase the TV license for this ****e they put on our screens.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,012 ✭✭✭uch

I Like Cake

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 9,841 ✭✭✭buried

Jesus Christ on the cross. I'm at the stage where I'm actually hoping one of the looney tunes just pushes the Armageddon button so I don't have to see or hear any of this f**king noise no more.

"You have disgraced yourselves again" - W. B. Yeats

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,412 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

It was on crooked RTÉ after all, they need to follow BBC's lead in how to report news without some anti Trump, anti democratic agenda.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,203 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

Trump did stalk and leer over her shoulder pretty much the entire time she spoke in that debate, direct your disgust elsewhere pal.

Danny Elfman had some fun with it

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/danny-elfman-scores-creepy-trump-stalks-hillary-clip-w445037

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭wingsof daun

Ryan was pandering to Clinton. Looks like hes made poor use of his journey to America. Where was the hard questions on the emails issue and the Clintons profiteering from the Haiti disaster some years ago and, not to mention, the Clintons sinister involvement in murders of opponents? Why did Hillary stay with Bill after he obviously cheated on many other women during their marraige?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 203 ✭✭Pictures Of Lilly

Trump did stalk and leer over her shoulder pretty much the entire time she spoke in that debate, direct your disgust elsewhere pal.
    She insisted in walking over to his side of the stage. He's entitled to look in whatever direction he wants.

Watch the videos pal, and you might learn something!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 66 ✭✭TotalReality

Crooked Hilary,what did anyone expect?
    Jesus,America rightly shafted themselves leaving the presidency to her and trump.

Ryan was pandering to Clinton. Looks like hes made poor use of his journey to America. Where was the hard questions on the emails issue and the Clintons profiteering from the Haiti disaster some years ago and, not to mention, the Clintons sinister involvement in murders of opponents? Why did Hillary stay with Bill after he obviously cheated on many other women during their marraige?
    Hillary demands questions before hand. She wouldn't have come on otherwise, and then it'd be more obvious that they're bringing on Vogue Williams too much!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭Stacksofwacks

He was stalking her around the stage, the guy is a total CREEP

Trump wouldnt touch her with a barge pole,hes more into younger beauty pagent girls.

Trump wouldnt touch her with a barge pole,hes more into younger beauty pagent girls.

ah so that makes it ok then

You have learned nothing. No surprise with your attitude.

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭conditioned games

She's a nasty piece of work. Not one bit sincere or honest. Loved by the mainstream media but disliked by the ordinary person.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,767 ✭✭✭Pinch Flat

You have learned nothing. No surprise with your attitude.

What should I be learning? Do tell

ah so that makes it ok then

I never said it was ok.

I never said it was ok.

I'm not one bit interested in Trump's sexual preferences, the bloke is disgusting

I'm not one bit interested in Trump's sexual preferences, the bloke is disgusting

Thread is about Hillary.
    You lost yourself ranting about Trump.

• Advertisement

What should I be learning? Do tell
    Have a while guess!

Did you watch the videos I posted? I watched yours... pal!

She's a nasty piece of work. Not one bit sincere or honest. Loved by the mainstream media but disliked by the ordinary person.

better than Trump tho

I never said it was ok.
    "it"?

better than Trump tho

Go to the trump thread then,this one is for bashing crooked hillary.

Go to the trump thread then,this one is for bashing crooked hillary.

Why are you using Trump's catchphrases?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

I find it really funny that her latest book was discounted on its 2nd day after publication.
    Says a lot of what the real people think about her.

Why are you using Trump's catchphrases?

Im not,Hillary Clinton is a crooked politician.

U seem very invested in an election campaign several months finished in another country can I ask why is that

U seem very invested in an election campaign several months finished in another country can I ask why is that

You can.

• Advertisement

What about crooked Donald?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Why? She is still bitter that she lost. And she and her husband are crooks."good" friends with dob after he gave 10 million to their charity? How was he rewarded?

What about crooked Donald?

What about him?

Saint Barrack O'Bama shouldn't get a pass on Trumplethinskin's election either. Trump is as much Barrack Obama's legacy as anyone else. Obama was little more than a re-branding of US business/war as usual.

Saint Barrack O'Bama shouldn't get a pass on Trumplethinskin's election either. Trump is as much Barrack Obama's legacy as anyone else. Obama was little more than a re-branding of US business/war as usual.

Excellent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,898 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Watch the debate again. He was clearly stalking her.

• Advertisement

Excellent.

For the record I read it somewhere, it's someone else's creation.

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Madagascan

Wouldn't touch her if I had a bag of dicks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭_Dara_

Couldn’t you say this about literally any president that directly precedes the incumbent?

Obama is Dubya’s legacy.
    Dubya was Slick Willie’s legacy.
    Slick Willie was... well you get the idea.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Madagascan wrote: »
    Wouldn't touch her if I had a bag of dicks.

I'd say she's devastated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,647 ✭✭✭lazybones32

Hitllary will say anything to promote sales of her book.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 White Pride

Why is that evil witch Clinton on Irish TV? I don't think someone who bullies rape victims into silence should be a role model for any normal functioning woman, nor should said person be accusing others of bullying. Good riddance bad rubbish.

THANK GOD FOR TRUMP!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭Noveight

Hitllary will say anything to promote sales of her book.

Same goes for 90% of the celebs who appear on anything RTE produce these days.

_Dara_ wrote: »
    Couldn’t you say this about literally any president that directly precedes the incumbent?

Obama exemplifies it though. He ran on the 'hope-and-change' ticket and delivered much-the-same, he appeased Wall Street, he appeased war-machine, and sold out the electorate that voted him in

I believe a lot of people who voted for Obama voted for Trump out of a combination of sheer frustration and his promises to 'drain the swamp' and end the US's own-goal wars (God love them).

Obama exemplifies it though. He ran on the 'hope-and-change' ticket and delivered much-the-same, he appeased Wall Street, he appeased war-machine, and sold out the electorate that voted him in

I believe a lot of people who voted for Obama voted for Trump out of a combination of sheer frustration and his promises to 'drain the swamp' and end the US's own-goal wars (God love them).

Eh, I don’t know. He didn’t follow through on all his election promises. Colour me shocked. Again, par for the course. He got his two terms. If people were that dissatisfied with him, they didn’t show it five years ago.

Most of the Americans I know who voted for him are still glad they did and hold him in high regard.

There’ll always be people who switch allegiances, that’s how the presidency gets batted back and forth between the Republicans and the Democrats. This is nothing new.

_Dara_ wrote: »
    This is nothing new.

Precisely. Two wings of the business-as-usual party fighting for control of the public purse. The US is a lost cause, it can't be changed from the top down.

Precisely. Two wings of the business-as-usual party fighting for control of the public purse. The US is a lost cause, it can't be changed from the top down.

So I don’t really see the point in saying Trump is Obama’s legacy?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,345 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

Hard questions about which email server to use. Perspective didn't get a look in when it comes to Trump and North Korea

Once we get to see Trump's tax returns and Russian connections, we will get a definition of crooked. It's also all known how Trump has squeezed lots of small business people, reneging on agreed patients and contracts. That's what being crooked actually is.

Once we get to see Trump's tax returns and Russian connections, we will get a definition of crooked. It's also all known how Trump has squeezed lots of small business people, reneging on agreed patients and contracts. That's what being crooked actually is.

Nobody said Trump wasnt crooked.
    Only that Hillary is.
    Jesus this is the opposite of the Trump thread,its all but but but whatabout Trump.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 960 ✭✭✭flaneur

When it comes to the endlessly going on about the election, there's two of them in it. Trump has been digging up the campaign over and over and is still obsessing over alleged voter fraud, amongst other things.

I'm only an outside observer looking in and I don't really think I should be telling another electorate how to run their own country but, the reality of it is that US politics has been completely bonkers for years and this is just the 'blossoming' of a fungus that's been growing for a long time. The GOP has been completely whacko for years and the DNC is so conservative that it wouldn't know what 'left wing' or 'radical' was if it jumped up and bit it on the backside.

You're being presented with a choice between the centre-right and the populist far right. It's more like getting to pick between a sort of PC version of the Tories and an party that's a bit like France's Front National, only with added ultra-right wing religious conservatives.

Trump is basically an independent / celebrity candidate that has little to do with the party and the whole rise of this populist thing is a reaction to decades of disastrous decisions by the GOP and the DNC. They're both out-of-touch and presenting candidates who are complete 'insiders' in the sense that they're part of dynasties. I've nothing against Hillary Clinton, but she is a former president's wife. Likewise how many generations of the Bush family were going to be in the Oval office?
    It's a supposed to be a presidency, not a monarchy!

There are plenty of potential female candidates in the democrats who would have been far better options in part at least because they would have been going into the race unencumbered by someone else's political baggage.

American politics has basically destroyed itself. I just wonder how it will look in 2020 or 2024 ... will it have recovered? Or is this the tipping point towards a fizzling out of the so called American Century?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

She is genuinely evil, genuinely crooked. She'll be back to run again in 3 years time with the same financial backing and the same media support.

As for the love in she gets from the media, a night of long knives is approaching. The least respected profession in the world will have their day of being dragged from their homes, into town squares to be beaten and having their heads shaved.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement