Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forum meet up Mid May

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭nkav86

So where have we landed on this?

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭Ash885

I've never been to the VCC, willing to try new places. Is it somewhere we can crash for the night or is the plan to motor to Panti etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭RagsOBrien

Ash885 wrote: »
    I've never been to the VCC, willing to try new places. Is it somewhere we can crash for the night or is the plan to motor to Panti etc?

VCC is very cool but maybe somewhere you would stay for a bit and then head somewhere else?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Guys I'm really sorry but I'm not going to be able to make this, things have gotten crazy and I just don't have the time to come along or do any of the organising.

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 40,815 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

There really isn't much organising to take on. Anyone can do it. There does seem to be some interest so I would really strongly encourage anyone reading this to step forward and volunteer to organise.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭imme

Imme could have done the organising if it wasn't on the 20th, won't be around that day.

Anyone up for this Saturday, I know it's Eurovision Saturday but all the same met me know

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭RagsOBrien

I don't think this weekend would suit but does anyone want to meet up next Saturday night...or the Friday either? Think I've to head out of Dublin now this weekend

Advertisement