Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spicy Box

Options
  • 06-12-2016 8:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭

I get a Chinese takeaway maybe once a fortnight and I recently changed takeaway because I found one close by that has much better quality food. But today I had a hankering for a spice bag only to realise there isn't one on their menu!

Instead, they have something called a 'Spicy Box'. Now I don't know if that's meant to be the same thing or not... It's political correctness gone mad.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Mr. FoggPatches

Spicier boxes in India tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

Them wimmin have spicy boxes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Them wimmin have spicy boxes.

I dont know, if their box is spicy you might want a medical check up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭Barry Badrinath

Hot vaginas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

I love a hot spicy box.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

If it's from a chinese and doesn't come with rice, it's wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭Pete Moss

If it's from a chinese and doesn't come with rice, it's wrong.

That's a bit presumptuous, which is also wrong....and, after all, two wrongs don't make a rice.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Pete Moss wrote: »
    That's a bit presumptuous, which is also wrong....and, after all, two wrongs don't make a rice.

But two Wong's do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Fleawuss

A well known consequence of aging is that a spice box turns into a spice bag.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭Armchair Andy

^^^^ Nothing a squirt of natural yoghurt won't cure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Have had one before. Far as I know, the only difference is that it's served in one of those foil containers rather than a bag.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭NiallBoo

Sounds like it was their version of a muchy-box, rather than anything to do with a spice-bag. How much was it?

Oh sorry, I meant to say GWARMPH GRR, THEM SNOW-FLAKE MILLENNIALS TAKIN' ME SPICE-BAG WI'H THEIR PARTICIPATION-MEDAL SNIFFING, IMMIGRANT LOVING, PC BENEFIT SCROUNGERS! A HARD DAYS WORK WOULD BREAK THEM IN HALF!

• Registered Users Posts: 39,114 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Instead, they have something called a 'Spicy Box'. Now I don't know if that's meant to be the same thing or not... It's political correctness gone mad.

Maybe I'm missing something, but how is this political correctness?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Maybe they just give you the food in a box rather than a bag?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭not yet

Viscous things them spicy boxes specially when they're coupled with a big girl licky licky..

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

I took a gamble and gave it a whirl and I can confidently say you won't be disappointed if you ever come across a spicy box.

It's was a spice bag, but in a cardboard box instead. Not one of those little foil ones, but a generous size. Lefty libtard feminist political correctness gone mad altogether though.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Junkyard Tom

Mellor wrote: »
    Maybe I'm missing something, but how is this political correctness?

Are you saying there's no such thing as political correctness?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Junkyard Tom

There's an artisan Chinese near me that will actually throw the food at your face while you try to catch it with your open mouth for an extra €5.

Fucking health and safety brigade shut it down because a fella got a bit of chilli sauce in the eye. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 39,114 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Are you saying there's no such thing as political correctness?

Of course there is.
    Nobody appears to understand what it is however.

It's pure communist madness.

Advertisement