Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WHAT THE F**K DID YOU DO??

• 13-10-2016 2:00pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Actually, you did this... http://www.tv3.ie/3player/show/800

One of the machines you see in operation in that short documentary was completely paid for by Santa Strike Force. Its produced 20 hands this year and another 10 in the pipeline.

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,228 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

I thought someone had moved all of boards into the airsoft forum again

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

GLaDOS wrote: »
    I thought someone had moved all of boards into the airsoft forum again
    Oh God, don't even joke about that..... >.< :)

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭Skyfarm

the helping hand that keeps giving.

Great work guys,that young girl clapping choked me,nothing but pure joy

weak humour aside i was thinking about R&D on wheelchairs and disability design,if anybody knows any companies or have info that could point me in their direction i would be grateful

I'm a wheelchair user and have a few ideas etc machine guns on the side and go faster stripes etc :D

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

You could try contacting Robbie O'Connor in ITT, he's the lecturer behind the thing and a fierce nice guy altogether!
    I'll PM you his email... they wont do it for you but they would certainly know who you could be pointed towards!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,328 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

That is amazing! She looked so delighted with herself, well done everyone on the fundraising! *wipes away tear*

• Advertisement

That's the major win here... her hand goes from something she hides behind her back to something she's showing off to her friends. The physical capacity is great, she can pick things up etc but the mental impact is huge. Self esteem, confidence, mental health all improve, that's the big win here...

Advertisement