Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is with women drivers

Options
  • 12-06-2009 12:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭

NOw people always bitch about boy racers and young male drivers etc.... but the vast majority of women shouldnt be allowed anywhere near a car.. The phrase tunnel vision comes to mind.. i can recall in the last month nearly being hit by/run off the road by women attempting to drive cars that are too big for them to manage while on the phone or applying make up on at least 3 occasions..... while just today im stopped at traffic lights some one comes up behind me and because she was too busy talking to her buddy in the car with her that she fails to see the red light slams on the brakes, stops with cm's of making **** of the two cars and then has the nerve to start blowing me out of it :confused: wtf.... can someone please tell me how in the name of god they pass their tests

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,833 ✭✭✭✭Armin_Tamzarian

Next thing you know they'll be looking for the right to vote.
    Damn wimmins...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭m83

Well that was an original post.

twinytwo wrote: »
    has the nerve to start blowing me out of it

In front of everyone?!

We need more women drivers like that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

twinytwo wrote: »
    tell me how in the name of god they pass their tests

The same way anyone else does....

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Kindly take this load of shite elsewhere.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement