Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please recommend a business shirt for a guy

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,112 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Not a Ladies Lounge thread. Better here. Moved.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,633 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

TM Lewins - Sth Anne Street
    Thomas Pink - Link Dawson Street
    BT2 for brand names (though likely only to have slimfit)
    Clearys Mens dept, Arnotts mens dept.
    Louis Copeland - Capel Street
    Lewins is the best choice (IMO) for work shirts. Superb quality at a good price. Oh and invest in a few pair of cufflinks and metal collar stays.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭Micahelxcx

M & S have very good quality men's shirts, formal and informal at reasonable prices.
    NEXT also do very good quality form shirts. I've bought very good cotton shirts there and they've lasted a lifetime.
    Also try Diffney's, Henry St, men's tailors, and they do very good shirts too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

I'll tag on here and ask if anyone knows of any ongoing sales in shops which stock Olymp shirts??

I need white, slim fit, easy iron shirts. Olymp haven't seen me wrong thus far - can anyone suggest anything similar?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,633 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

I'm not familar with Olymp shirts but Charles Tyrwhitt do easy iron slimfit shirts (and regular fit for those of us built like me). Really nice shirts from a Jermyn Street shirtmaker.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Iolar Iontach

Tony Byrne in Malahide currently has a sale and he stocks Olymp. Brown Thomas has a sale starting next week; Charvet is usually heavily reduced as is Canali.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭Slideshowbob

arnotts did olymp upto last year anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭CSC

RB Boston - I bought a number of these shirts for work and they have proved to be a good investment.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭lynski

thomas pink are great and the outlet shop in kildare village often has shirts for 30- 40 quid - hubbie has some of his for a year or so with regular ear and they are just great.
    Monsoon also has great ones

Advertisement