Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baby/children's tabletop sale stall hire

Options
  • 10-09-2010 1:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭

There is alot of interest on my other post, so I am assuming that there will be quite a few people coming to the sale?!

(St Patricks church, Oct 2nd, 2.30-5.30pm)

What we really need is people to hire stalls so that there will actually be something for everyone else to buy from! I only have 2 tables booked so far, and am hoping for at least another 10/12!

Tables are E10 (decent sized) or E20 for small 'from home' businesses.

ANY good condition baby equipment; (high chairs, cots, prams etc), toys, clothes, books etc. I am sure there are lots of people out there either looking for a bargain or need to declutter a bit!

Please pm me if you are interested, asap.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Two Boys

Hope to take a table, will confirm later.

Greystoner wrote: »
    There is alot of interest on my other post, so I am assuming that there will be quite a few people coming to the sale?!

(St Patricks church, Oct 2nd, 2.30-5.30pm)

What we really need is people to hire stalls so that there will actually be something for everyone else to buy from! I only have 2 tables booked so far, and am hoping for at least another 10/12!

Tables are E10 (decent sized) or E20 for small 'from home' businesses.

ANY good condition baby equipment; (high chairs, cots, prams etc), toys, clothes, books etc. I am sure there are lots of people out there either looking for a bargain or need to declutter a bit!

Please pm me if you are interested, asap.

Thanks!

Will take a table, let me know the details.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Greystoner

Most of the details are mentioned above.

Set up will be at 2pm (a drama group is coming out as we are going in), and clear up at end should be done by 6pm.

There is quite alot of space in the hall, so if you need to bring a clothes rack or need room for big items, then that is ok.

Please could you pm your name and phone number and I will put you on the list. Any problems, please just let me know. I will contact everyone a couple of days before to confirm.

Any other questions, just ask.

Thanks.

Sorry:mad:
    can't figure out how to pm??

Find USER CP (control panel) on the top left of the main blue bar.(Think you have to be signed in?)

Scroll down the list to Private message section.

Click on 'Send new message'.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

Two Boys wrote: »
    Sorry:mad:
    can't figure out how to pm??

Click on the user who you wish to send PM to and the option will be there

8 tables left. Please book asap if you are interested.

Thanks.

Is it definatley going ahead?

Yes, definately going ahead! I now have 7 tables left and I am waiting to hear back from 2 people(so potentially only 5 tables left).

Only 5 tables left. Good chance to clear out attics and declutter! Please pm me if you're interested.

• Advertisement

Only 2 tables left. So anyone thinking about it, be quick!

Hi, can you remind me what time the Sale starts and what time we can setup etc..

Sale is 2.30-5.30pm.

Set up is at 2pm. (There is a drama group coming out as we go in).Need to be out of the hall by 6pm.

I will be texting people to confirm, probably tomorrow. Any problems, please let me know.

See you there!

Really sorry but I am not going to be able to do the sale now, hope this is ok.

Two Boys wrote: »
    Really sorry but I am not going to be able to do the sale now, hope this is ok.
    It's ok. Your friend took your place! Maybe next time?!

Don't forget to come along to St Patricks between 2.30-5.30pm for a bargain!

If any local child relevant facilities/creche/business etc wish to bring along leaflets to put on our advertising/tea table, please do!

• Registered Users Posts: 15 avg

Just wondering did anyone find a nokia phone at the sale yesterday, i either left it in the hall or lost it in the carpark. its an old phone, but i would really like to find it, thank uou

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭GAN

Well done everyone on a great event -- I got some brilliant bargains for my little guy, would love to see this become a regular event!

GAN wrote: »
    Well done everyone on a great event -- I got some brilliant bargains for my little guy, would love to see this become a regular event!
    Thanks! It was hard work, but I think it was worth the while. I got loads of positive feedback, and I think most of the stall holders and the customers did well, so may well consider doing another one. Shame about the rain in the middle of the afternoon, I didn't book that!!

Re; lost Nokia phone: I havent heard of one being found, but I will be at the hall on Monday and will ask then.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

Thanks! It was hard work, but I think it was worth the while. I got loads of positive feedback, and I think most of the stall holders and the customers did well, so may well consider doing another one.

Congratulations, well done

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 Misslizzy

Sale is 2.30-5.30pm.

Set up is at 2pm. (There is a drama group coming out as we go in).Need to be out of the hall by 6pm.

I will be texting people to confirm, probably tomorrow. Any problems, please let me know.

See you there!

Hi Greystoner

Any plans to run this event again this year?

Thanks!

Funny you should ask that... I am running another one on April 2nd, same time, same place as before. Please check out my posting on page 1 of Greystones/Charlesland!

Advertisement