Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In the Noclight: KnifeWRENCH

Options
  • 13-06-2010 9:33pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭

So ... to-night taking the hotseat is my fellow mod from LC, KnifeWRENCH (formerly squigloo), a former very regular poster here who has fallen into bad ways recently! :p

(Yes, squiggles, the straps do have to be that tight, stop yer moaning! :P)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

I've already commenced hyperventilating and trembling with fear. BRING IT ON! :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Do you mind if I call you wifefrench?

Would you mind telling onion how much more awesome I am than him as it annoys him? :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

I've already commenced hyperventilating and trembling with fear. BRING IT ON! :D
    You're sure the hyperventilating and trembling has to do with the Noclight?

>_>

<_<

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

What pisses you off about society?

The world is ending, pick your team of five to save it!

How do you find the college life?

Did you mod the LC forum last year? If so, was it fun? :pac:

Not at all. Whatever you're into, dude....

Would you mind telling onion how much more awesome I am than him as it annoys him? :D
    I'd be delighted to remind him that not only are you much more awesome than he is, but most people are much more awesome than he is! :p

(we love each other really.... *cough*)

• Advertisement

Whats you rofave forum to mod?

What forum would you like the chance to mod?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,931 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

What's the durtiest thing Randy ever said to you.

Has randy ever tried to chat you up in desperation?

LC forum must be crazy to mod these days, does it get annoying / overly stressful at times?

What's your favourite thing to do to relax?

Who's your pick to win the world cup?

Ah, come on, I wouldn't have to be *that* desperate to chat up Knifey ... he's a lot cuter than you, anyway! :P

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    What pisses you off about society?
    Aaargh, plenty pisses me off about society. A big thing is homophobia and the backwards attitude of some to same sex couples sickens me. And while I don't believe everyone who is against gay marriage and/or adoption is necessarily homophobic, I don't believe there is any decent, logical argument against either.
    The whole scumbag culture really pisses me off too, and the fact that some people get their kicks just from harassing and intimidating random people in the street.

The world is ending, pick your team of five to save it!
    Tbh, I'd probably just go to sleep and let it end. Less effort! :pac:
    But I reckon there's nothing that couldn't be accomplished with a team made up of:
    Stephen Fry (because he's just generally awesome!)
    Stephen Hawking (brain is needed aswell as brawn)
    Superman (you din't say they had to be real....)
    Jesus (see above)
    and Davidius (but let's face it; he could save it all by himself! :D)

How do you find the college life?
    Well it definitely has both ups and downs. I love the social aspect of it; meeting new people, having brilliant nights out, living away from home and being responsible for yourself etc. The academic side is where it overwhelms me; who knew college was about learning stuff? They don't tell you that when you're in secondary school.

Did you mod the LC forum last year? If so, was it fun? :pac:
    Like mr longhorn, I was drafted in solely because the English Paper II scandal was too much for the then Mods to handle. Poor Piste was doing her LC at the time and the last thing she needed was to deal with this! So randy, Nerin, eVeNtInE, star-pants and yours truly came along on white horses to save the day! :cool: 'Twas pretty hectic but a good experience nonetheless.
    Whats you rofave forum to mod?
    C&H, because of the people who post there. It's a brilliant community, and I've been lucky to meet a good few of the regulars and they're all as nice in real life as they are in the forum.

What forum would you like the chance to mod?
    UCC was the last one I really wanted, and thankfully I got it! Modding TCN would be a laugh, but I wouldn't be as good as Sarkophagus is.
    What's the durtiest thing Randy ever said to you.
    Now that's a thinker. Generally, anything randy says is durrty; a simple "hello" from him and I imagine it in a pervy voice! :p I'll have to look over everything he's ever said to me and pick one out.

No, and quite frankly I'm a little disappointed..

LC forum must be crazy to mod these days, does it get annoying / overly stressful at times?
    Yup, but I'm not around most of the time tbh! :p randy is online almost 24/7 so he generally deals with the shit that goes down there while I sit back and twiddle my thumbs.*

What's your favourite thing to do to relax?
    Go online and talk endlessly to strangers on a weird internet forum called boards. Also, watching DVDs and listening to music are always good ways to relax. And if I'm really down - junk food.

Who's your pick to win the world cup?
    Brazil; an obvious/boring choice, but I reckon they will. Germany and Spain can't be ruled out either though...

Like mr longhorn, I was drafted in solely because the English Paper II scandal was too much for the then Mods to handle. Poor Piste was doing her LC at the time and the last thing she needed was to deal with this! So randy, Nerin, eVeNtInE, star-pants and yours truly came along on white horses to save the day!
    Due to the time it broke, it was very much Noc forum to the rescue really ... something which was noted and commented upon very positively by the powers that be. :)
    No, and quite frankly I'm a little disappointed..
    /adds to "To do" list ...
    ... while I sit back and twiddle my thumbs.
    Twiddle yer what now? :P

Actually, remind me ... course? Something maths / physics-y, isn't it?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

\o/ knifey wrenchy!

Can I have a hug?

Do you in fact look like the Janitor?

What do you love most about boards?

Due to the time it broke, it was very much Noc forum to the rescue really ... something which was noted and commented upon very positively by the powers that be. :)
    Another reason to be thankful this forum was set up!

/adds to "To do" list ...
    Too late now. My feelings have been hurt too much. :(

Twiddle yer what now? :P
    Well,I have an answer to CM's question earlier now!

Actually, remind me ... course? Something maths / physics-y, isn't it?
    B.Sc, Joint Honours, Physics & Mathematical Science. Or "Maths&Physics" to give it its less-fancy title. My 3rd yr results are out Thursday and I am extremely confident of failure. Yay, repeat exams to look forward to! \o/
    star-pants wrote: »
    \o/ knifey wrenchy!
    SPEEEE! :D

Can I have a hug?
    Of course, m'dear!
    hugs05.jpg

Do you in fact look like the Janitor?
    Unfortunately not. I do have a similar level of social skills as him, though.

What do you love most about boards?
    It alleviates my boredom, has introduced me to lots of new and cool stuff I'd never have heard of otherwise and it has some pretty awesome people posting on it. What's not to love? :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,445 ✭✭✭Jako8

What's your favourite thing about the night?

Too late now. My feelings have been hurt too much.
    Dude, I know there's a fair bit of me to go around, but they're queuing up like!! :(
    Well, I have an answer to CM's question earlier now!
    Meh, I've said *much* worse to you! :p

Jako8 wrote: »
    What's your favourite thing about the night?

I've always preferred night to day. I just love how peaceful it is. How atmospheric it is when it's dark. You feel so much calmer and relaxed when it's night time, and you have a chance to be alone with your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

What's on your beroom walls?

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

DooM, you have reached a new low of fail.

D4RK ONION wrote: »

Have I? Or has the world?

*Nods sagely*

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    Have I? Or has the world?

*Nods sagely*
    Could the two of ye stop rubbing up against one another like a pair of cats, and direct your attention to the man of the moment? :p

(Who seems to have conked out after his weekend of win, mind you ... some bloody Noc! :D)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Seeing as C&H is your favourite forum (to mod also:P), who's your favourite poster there? ;)

Justin Bieber or Eoghan Quigg?

Do you think it's fair that everybody hates Chris and loves Raymond?

Nurse Joy or Officer Jenny?

• Advertisement

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    What's on your beroom walls?
    A lot of posters, some of which have been there for years but I'm just too lazy to take down.
    My favourite is my "Have a Night" one, and it's very appropriate for this forum! :D

12028.jpg
    Seeing as C&H is your favourite forum (to mod also:P), who's your favourite poster there? ;)
    Won't say their name here, but they know who they are. ;)

Justin Bieber or Eoghan Quigg?
    Eugh....well I guess Bieber at least has had a successful career so I suppose you have to give him that. Pretty much everyone has forgotten who the hell Quigg is by now (and damn right, too.)

Do you think it's fair that everybody hates Chris and loves Raymond?
    I hate both shows so I really don't care if it's fair or not! I suppose though that Chris can play the racism card if he so wishes....

Nurse Joy or Officer Jenny?
    Officer Jenny, by far; she was one of the few cartoon characters I've ever had a crush on! :P

And yes randy, my weekend of win was very tiring indeed. Hard to fit that much "YAY!" into three days! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

did that thing that happened in my apartment have any effect on you?:cool:

Opinions on Zombies?

Favourite word?

What do you think of when I say "double D's"?

did that thing that happened in my apartment have any effect on you?:cool:
    Erm...I have no idea what you're on about here! But yes. Yes it did. :pac:

Opinions on Zombies?
    Well they say you shouldn't judge people you've never met and having never been intimate with a zombie my opinions are rather uninformed. They're pretty cool though, and I'm very glad that there's a Zombie survival forum here if the worst should happen.

Favourite word?
    Rapscallion. Such a brilliant word!

What do you think of when I say "double D's"?
    Bewbz. What else would it be? :cool:

Giant robots.

Do chicks, as a general rule, dig them?

Giant robots.

Do chicks, as a general rule, dig them?

I am really the wrong person to ask here. The workings of a woman's mind is something I've never had a chance to work out. :(
    But I can't see how they could possibly not dig them. I mean GIANT ****KING ROBOTS! COME ON!!

I mean GIANT ****KING ROBOTS! COME ON!!
    Ah well now ... the DooM did not specify *those* kind of giant robots, obviously that would make a difference!! :pac:

With thanks to Mr. WRENCH, who got a very easy time of it ... where the bloodlust has gone from this forum, I don't know!! :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement