Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

opel mantas alive & kicking.

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭barryi200

right here goes folks......hope this works.....:)

getting the hang of this!!!!! lol

A few pics of real arse out action.....what id do to get my hands on one of these babies....that i300 is the business...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭MercMad

Nice cars indeed !

Did you guys evcer see the video "Manta Magic" .......all the Opel dealers used to have them playing in their showroom in the late 80's !

Class action there !

MercMad wrote:
    Nice cars indeed !

Did you guys evcer see the video "Manta Magic" .......all the Opel dealers used to have them playing in their showroom in the late 80's !

Class action there !

ya have it...dont think much of it to tell you the truth...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭MercMad

Really ?

I must have mixed up the name ! We had one years ago that we literally ran 'till it wore out .........24/7/365 we played it !

Definitely a good 'un and I thought that was the name on it............its the only name I remember now !

• Registered Users Posts: 959 ✭✭✭manta mad

what do ye think ?:confused:

heres a picture of a new opel, with it named astra but pictures of the new astra have been released.
    this is supposed to be the new manta,
    as opel & its sources wont comment on this picture i gusses we will have to wait for a while & see if the manta will be reborn.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭Silvera

I saw that pic about six months ago........it's supposed to be the 'new' Manta :rolleyes:

For me, the original is always the best!;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

The're starting to look like Peugeot's now! They way car manufacturer's are heading all car's will look the same and the only option will be the badge.:)

hello fellas,

just when i was getting all those little niggly problems sorted out
    i found a bit of the dreaded rust bug:eek:

so now total strip down of my manta:(
    have a good look around all your panels this winter & keep the rust bug away .
    theirs a few nights late back in work to bring this baby back to show room condition. but its all worth it in the end , id hope:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭Silvera

Is that a 'new' Manta or one of your current cars ?

hello silvera.

its one of my current cars, havent bought any new ones yet:rolleyes:

ill spend a while getting this gte done right, i want to bring it back to showroom condition
    i have my eye on a 1973 manta a in england that needs a little bit of work,
    so i might be selling my own a series manta.
    ill see what happens

(old opels never die:cool: )

Advertisement