Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Projector for under €200 InFocus In1

Options
  • 06-07-2008 7:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭

Not sure if anyone has seen this offer or not but there is currently a projector selling for under €200.

Its the InFocus IN1 and I got one on Friday

Ok firstly if you want a projector to use with your laptop this is NOT suitable, if you want HD its NOT suitable.

But if you want connect a sky box or Playstation 2 or 3 or Xbox or Xbox 360 or a WII to a machine that can give you a huge screen i.e. 100" or more and has decent quality, this is amazing value.

Most people will know my setup here, I posted it under under Irish1, I have a Panny AX100 for HD viewing of Sky HD and Playstation3 and Xbox360 so I know what a good HD projector looks like and tbh I was amazed by the IN1, ok its not anyway near the AX100 but for the money it gives a very good picture and while the stats say 500 Lumens it actually quite bright, now you will want a dark room but its bright.

At the moment I have the WII connected to Composite and the Playstation 3 connected to the Component, and the Playstation3 looks pretty good, the Wii is weak enough but certainly viewable and you could get a component connection for the WII.

The inbuilt speakers are pretty good, the downside is no VGA connection with such a low resolution it wouldn't be great anyway, I have connected it to a PC which has a component out and watched a movie and it was a great picture.

Anyone needs any more details please ask
    Tagged:

Comments

Advertisement