Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Girl Collapsed on Dart this morning

Options
  • 23-08-2007 10:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭

As the title suggests on the dart this morning a girl that was in the carriage with me collapsed. She was standing a few seats back form me and after about 10 mins on the train she fainted. Everyone stopped reading the paper and the people that where beside her where helping her as best they could and she seemed fine when I was getting off the train. The problem was she was wearing a relatively short black dress and when I heard her collapse I, as everyone did, looked down the carraige to see what had happened only to be presented with what appeared to a knickerless lady on the gound. All I could see of her was from the waste down due to my position. My problem is this....I could either continue to stare at this ladys, erm, bits and continue to look concerned like everyone else who was staring or go back to reading the metro and do, in my opinion, the decent thing and stop perving at an unconcious girl yet appear to everyone else as uncaring as there was this girl unconcious and I appear to not care and just want to read my paper!!! I opted for the latter but I am wondering how many other people around me on that carraige was debating the same question in there minds??? What would you have done???

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,060 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Dear diary,

JACKPOT!!

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

It's official, After Hours has jumped the shark.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Are you Asian? More specifically, Japanese?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,985 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Did the dress pull up so that everything was in full view or did you have to specifically look?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Maybe she was coming onto you and you just did not kop it....?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭GerryRyan

Did the dress pull up so that everything was in full view or did you have to specifically look?

*awaits relpy*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Niamho!

Jesus. ppl say change your underwear everyday you could be hit by a bus and all that....whatever way that goes.
    Wear underwear everyday incase you collapse on a train. jesus. why would you wear a Skirt/Dress with no Knickers goin about your day to day business!?

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Deadalus

you didnt specifically have to look. The dress was half way up her thighs and it was pretty much in your face. Especially as that was the only part of her body that could be seen from where I was sitting as the rest was blocked by people standing around her and stuff. Believe me I wasn't on my hands and knees trying to get a look. It was just there when I turned around to see what happened.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,985 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Niamho! wrote:
    Jesus. ppl say change your underwear everyday you could be hit by a bus and all that....whatever way that goes.
    Wear underwear everyday incase you collapse on a train. jesus. why would you wear a Skirt/Dress with no Knickers goin about your day to day business!?

Maybe her day to day business is the oldest proffession in the world?

Back to the point, on full display or were you perving?

Edit: Maybe you should have done the decent thing and pulled her dress down so nobody else could perv away at her.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

I was on that same carriage! She collapsed right beside me and I thought this would be a nice topic about how people all moved to help her out for her journey (e.g. one man handed her his bottle of water and people offered her their seats, etc). Instead though it's a LCD post - for shame OP, for shame!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,060 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Niamho! wrote:

I'd love to go about her day to day business.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,468 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

haha... If you went out of your way to look up there, then you are a pervert... If not, then if it's on show, why not?

(was the girl ok in the end?)

dulpit wrote:
    was the girl ok in the end?

The real question is did you get any pictures?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

dulpit wrote:

I believe dulpit means was she decent looking?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Dear diary,

JACKPOT!!

QFT.

Thats why god invented the camera phone, you could have made this girl famous! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭JCDUB

Maybe you could have done the decent thing and gone over and put her in the recovery position so that her modesty could be saved?

Speaking of sick people on public transport, a few years ago I was on a bus, half eight in the morning, just getting off in town, half way down the stairs when a girl standing behind me (obviously "tired and emotional") decide to puke all over the shop:eek: :eek:

She only got the back of my trousers but I still wasn't a very happy camper, had to walk to my destination with pukey trousers and then take them off in the toilet and rinse them off:mad:

Still didn't have the heart to give out to her, poor little mite.

dulpit wrote:
    Yes, she appeared to be fine. She sat down, drank some water, and a couple of the other passengers were talking to her for her journey. She insisted she was okay after she came out of her small fit/collapse (said she had been feeling a bit warm). Got the impression she might have experienced it before or something similiar.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,587 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

presumably she was ok?

OP you missed out, you should have got up to help her and offer your boxers to retain her dignity!! She mite have given you her number!

i always feel that when things like this happen in public, some people only look and stare in hope that shes ok so that they dont feel guilty that they were not going to do anything to help in the first place.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Deadalus

I was on that same carriage! She collapsed right beside me and I thought this would be a nice topic about how people all moved to help her out for her journey (e.g. one man handed her his bottle of water and people offered her their seats, etc). Instead though it's a LCD post - for shame OP, for shame!

Read the original post I reference how people help her and I did the decent thing as soon as I looked around and saw what I saw and went back to my paper. Probobly with one or two people thinking look at that ignorant pr..ick to busy reading his newspaper to care that a girl has fainted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Orlee

I hate posts with no paragraphs :D

I think it's like rubbernecking at a car crash - You know you shouldn't but you just can't help yourself! :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Niamho! wrote:

Ah come on now, there's nothing quite like an unfurnished basement...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Pickpockets.

Oldest trick in the book, create diversion, crowd gathers watching whatever it is and the harvest begins.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

faceman wrote:
    OP you missed out, you should have got up to help her and offer your boxers to retain her dignity!!

The OP was going commando too.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,485 ✭✭✭Red Alert

You sure she wasn't dehydrated while doing the walk of shame from the description of her appearance?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,983 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Hagar wrote:
    Pickpockets.

Oldest trick in the book, create diversion, crowd gathers watching whatever it is and the harvest begins.

And the nudity was the icing on the cake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

If there are already people helping, then there is no need to be staring, looking concerned. She was getting the help she needed, any more people would have just been in the way. Think if it happened to yourself (pantsless or not) would you like the whole carriage staring at you when you started to come around?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Jesus Christ. I am shocked and appalled. I mean, I expected more from the posters in AH! You are all letting down the site--the internet--THE WORLD!!!

27 posts before mine, and not a single person has asked if she was hot.

COME ON!!!!!!! SNAP OUT OF IT, AH!!!!!!!

So was she hot or not?

About your moral conundrum-- I would have acted caring whilst peeking at her bits.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Deadalus wrote:
    As the title suggests on the dart this morning a girl that was in the carriage with me collapsed. She was standing a few seats back form me and after about 10 mins on the train she fainted. Everyone stopped reading the paper and the people that where beside her where helping her as best they could and she seemed fine when I was getting off the train. The problem was she was wearing a relatively short black dress and when I heard her collapse I, as everyone did, looked down the carraige to see what had happened only to be presented with what appeared to a knickerless lady on the gound. All I could see of her was from the waste down due to my position. My problem is this....I could either continue to stare at this ladys, erm, bits and continue to look concerned like everyone else who was staring or go back to reading the metro and do, in my opinion, the decent thing and stop perving at an unconcious girl yet appear to everyone else as uncaring as there was this girl unconcious and I appear to not care and just want to read my paper!!! I opted for the latter but I am wondering how many other people around me on that carraige was debating the same question in there minds??? What would you have done???

LOL

DaveMcG wrote:
    So was she hot or not?
    She said she was, which is perhaps why she collapsed. Interpret that as your mind desires.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭ShowUsYourXbox

Nevermind fainting, i was in Schue in liffey valley and this foreign bird (Id say she was about 30) who was quite pretty was trying on some shoes, wearing a skirt but no underwear.

Leg up, growler out, shaven, sweet.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement