Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I are Culchieman(are ya makin the taeeeeee mammy)

Options
  • 01-01-2010 3:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭

I'm a culchie born and bred. I like hang sangwiches and sugary tae. I love talking about the weather. My ideal Saturday consists of going into town(no not that town) with the mother to do the big shopping, then going to evening mass wearing the club(local GAA) tracksuit and afterwards heading for a few large bottles of ale (off the shelf) with the boys. Home by 11 though because i have a Junior B football game in the morning.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭friendface

I love spuds!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭Agricola

Howsa goin. Love d'aul sugary tae meself. Woeful weather aint it. Jaysus, did ya see the entrance to Timmy Ryan's place over in coolback. Some young fella clapped into it there on the way back from town last night. Made fúckin ribbons a da car he did.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I'm from Dublin. I'm currently drinking a latte and injecting heroin

shove your tea up your hole

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Plowman

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

I hate tea, never brought mother shopping, don't / never did own any GAA tracksuits, never home by 11 if i'm out and prefer Amarone Wine to Beer. I'm born, lived all my life in the country, so WTF am i?:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭friendface

galwayrush wrote: »
    I hate tea, never brought mother shopping, don't / never did own any GAA tracksuits, never home by 11 if i'm out and prefer Amarone Wine to Beer. I'm born, lived all my life in the country, so WTF am i?:confused:

The anti-culchie :eek: :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,343 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

i love a pint of milk with me curry chips, yummy

• Registered Users Posts: 11,343 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

galwayrush wrote: »

a liar :P

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

rossie1977 wrote: »
    a liar :P

LOL
    Seriously, i also know how to use roundabouts, ok, that only proves i'm not from Mayo.......:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

If you don't have a bogger accent and a slight lisp you cannot consider yourself a proper culchie. I am not a proper culchie though :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 373 ✭✭The Express

Any auld scandal around the village, Mossie?

'Heard the parish Preesht is collectin' his new Avensis on Monda'

Advertisement