Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Balally Luas Bike Racks - Beware

Options
  • 17-11-2008 2:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭

Hi all,

I work beside the luas stop in question and we have had 2 bikes belonging to people in work nicked within the last week alone. They seem to be targeting Hybrids,the last two to be taken were Treks, both less than a year old. :mad::mad:
    On the flipside side one of the guys who had his bike nicked is a senior manager and is on the warpath...there is talk of a separate set of rack being installed for work in the private carpark...can only hope !!:)

Cam.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭TinyExplosions

camroc76 wrote: »
    Hi all,

I work beside the luas stop in question and we have had 2 bikes belonging to people in work nicked within the last week alone. They seem to be targeting Hybrids,the last two to be taken were Treks, both less than a year old. :mad::mad:
    On the flipside side one of the guys who had his bike nicked is a senior manager and is on the warpath...there is talk of a separate set of rack being installed for work in the private carpark...can only hope !!:)

Cam.

Hehe, if you want work to install bike racks, nick a senior managers steed... works every time! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭camroc76

Hehe, if you want work to install bike racks, nick a senior managers steed... works every time! :p

Not that i would but hopefully we will get some security out of it...:D

Advertisement