Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Title of Music on New Bulmers Christmas Add

Options
  • 23-11-2004 8:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,781 ✭✭✭

hi not sure if this is the correct place but does anyone know the name of the music thats on the new Bulmers christmas add ( the one with snow/ice on the apple trees) ? I think its a slowed down version of something else?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Only seen the ad once, but its Traumerei - Scenes from Childhood by Robert Schuman, I believe...

And I assure you thats its the original speed :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,781 ✭✭✭amen

thanks doodle_sketch
    now I just have to find a copy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭cashback

According to a CD I have, the music is 'Satie Gymnopedies No 1'.
    And the Bulmers version does sound a little too slow compared to that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Damn it, I was thinking it was one or the other but I had neither to hand as reference... Now why was I so sure it was Schuman...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭cashback

I'm no expert in classical music but was pretty sure it was Satie because I always liked that piece of music. Listened to that Schuman piece today to make sure I was right. And I was... ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

Yep it is Satie OK. Have it on CD somewhere and it is damn slow too

Advertisement