Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Race Driver: GRiD PSN thread.

Options
  • 12-06-2008 8:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭

Put your username here for racing action. I'll get the ball rolling:
    Donie-Mac

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭Dues Bellator

ill have some of that mate, hopefull get a race with out rammers. dublinreaper thats my user psn

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭AIR-AUSSIE

Yea racing without rammers would be sweet. jebuslives is my ID.

is the ball you want to get rolling square or what.

Surely theres more pple playinig GRID den 3....

there would be if the dam game didnt keep kicking your ase out of the game online pathetic.

• Advertisement

Done some advertising...

Will see if that attracts any potential...

dear oh dear looks like nobody wants toplay the best racer on ps3 awell.

Tis rather confusing. Be up for a game this wkend mayb. Was playing GTA mostly last wkend.

AIR-AUSSIE wrote: »
    Tis rather confusing. Be up for a game this wkend mayb. Was playing GTA mostly last wkend.
    i dont get it air-aussie you mention granturismo in a thread and they take your head off for your psn, grid is a far more superiour game than gt i dont get it, in fairness the online capabilities are rubbish , lets you online one day not the next, i emailed codemasters and they said there fixing it with a pacth, well got 2 pacthes since game came out and its still poxy, try again with you the wend mate.i acually got my self up to snr pro, it let me play it long enough, 11 wins from 30 races so i aint doin 2 bad, id say the 19 failures came from english and spanish drivers trying very hard to knock me off track, its got to a stage now were ive perfected a skill of avoiding the idiots, this one guy knocked me off twice and when i caught up with him on the 2nd to last corner i out braked him took 2nd and braked checked him on the final straight he spun into the barrier and came last, oh pay back is a bicth, needless to say he gave me all the room i needed after that, lol

Hmm yea I haven't been spending too much time online, but any time I have I haven't had any problem with GRID so far.

Think you'd kick my ass. What is your favorite Race type?

Yea not really liking all the ramming when i was on tho.

Cos I didnt get the 2.40update before it was taken down its a c*nt to organise races. So hopefully Sony will get their ass in gear.

Do you hav GTA? Or are you not a fan?

• Advertisement

Hmm yea I haven't been spending too much time online, but any time I have I haven't had any problem with GRID so far.

Think you'd kick my ass. What is your favorite Race type?

Yea not really liking all the ramming when i was on tho.

Cos I didnt get the 2.40update before it was taken down its a c*nt to organise races. So hopefully Sony will get their ass in gear.

Do you hav GTA? Or are you not a fan?
    big fan offline not really into online mate, have the odd go when im bored out off my scull.i cant quiet put my finger on it but its not for me. its crazy how some people have probs online with grid an some dont, i mean im 12 mb bb speed hardwired straight to modem nat 1, explained all this in email they said there souldnt be a prob, wnkrs

almanu wrote: »
    big fan offline not really into online mate, have the odd go when im bored out off my scull.i cant quiet put my finger on it but its not for me. its crazy how some people have probs online with grid an some dont, i mean im 12 mb bb speed hardwired straight to modem nat 1, explained all this in email they said there souldnt be a prob, wnkrs
    my favorite rt is either touring or the aston v corvette challenge, i like the p 2 s as well once theres no rammers or rimmers as i like to call them lol.

almanu wrote: »
    my favorite rt is either touring or the aston v corvette challenge, i like the p 2 s as well once theres no rammers or rimmers as i like to call them lol.
    even the guy that posted this thread has buggerd off. lmao

This is a random idea and you've prob tried it but is there a PC or laptop online on the network at the same time as the PS3?

I've had this problem when someone goes on the internet on the network. Think its something to do with lack of ports or something ( I'm no expert).

Yea at least Touring Cars are good and solid so its harder for Rimmers to Rim'em...

This is a random idea and you've prob tried it but is there a PC or laptop online on the network at the same time as the PS3?

I've had this problem when someone goes on the internet on the network. Think its something to do with lack of ports or something ( I'm no expert).

Yea at least Touring Cars are good and solid so its harder for Rimmers to Rim'em...
    lmao rim,em. no i only use 1 system at a time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Beekay

I know it has been awhile since anyone posted but we do have a grid race night with a league table with our ak47 clan, seperate section set up too. We usually race Wednesday night!

Anyone interested should register and join the group!

http://www.irish-networx.com/AK47/forum/index.php

Advertisement