Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moto go packages

Options
  • 05-11-2019 7:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

Hi, anyone know of any companies that do moto gp packages for 2020 including travel accommodation and tickets

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,935 ✭✭✭✭GBX

limos wrote: »
    Hi, anyone know of any companies that do moto gp packages for 2020 including travel accommodation and tickets

Thanks in advance

I've used Pole Position travel. They do everything for you.

https://www.polepositiontravel.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

GBX wrote: »
    I've used Pole Position travel. They do everything for you.

https://www.polepositiontravel.com/

Can they make the racing more interesting..............:P

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭GavPJ

limos wrote: »

Thanks in advance

Where you thinking of going?

• Registered Users Posts: 34,386 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Can they make the racing more interesting..............:P

Wish I hadn't renewed my Videopass this year

Won't be bothering for next year

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭limos

GavPJ wrote: »
    Where you thinking of going?

Thinking of going to catalunya, I’ll probably book everything myself as it will work out cheaper just have to book race tickets now but not sure which grandstand to choose

• Advertisement
Advertisement