Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Registration

Options
  • 19-08-2017 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭

Hi all a neighbour who was into buying and selling cars died recently and when the family were clearing out the Garage they found a 1998 AX100 Suzuki motor cycle as I have a few bikes they gave it to me. Unfortunately they could not locate the Registration Documents so I am trying to get replacement. I checked with the Gardai if it was stolen and they said no. I sent an Email to Tax people in Shannon explaining the problem Giving them the Reg and Frame Number. They replied with a lot of FAQs but none were of any help did not address my problem.I have mailed themagain but no reply yet Any suggestions please,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭tri50072

I finally got info from Shannon.The lady there is sending me a form which i have to complete in precence of a Solicitor

Advertisement