Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Custom Decals for Motocross

Options
  • 28-09-2015 2:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭

I've been searching online for a site that provides custom decals for Bikes, I was looking to get a decal for the front panel on a YZ125.

I found a few sites that offer this services but the sticker size is only 3" x 3"

the front panel on the bike is more along the lines of 9" x 10"

I don't want to break the bank on this purchase, anybody know of anywhere I might get this done?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭djflawless

Lots of irish companys on fb that offer custom sticker jobs. Depends on your location really.although most will offer postage

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭Krazzzzy Kay

djflawless wrote: »
    Lots of irish companys on fb that offer custom sticker jobs. Depends on your location really.although most will offer postage

I'm in Rathfarnham, yeah I think postage would be the best bet, I'd prefer I site I could go on to and design the decal myself, colour, font, etc, rather than a facebook page.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭djflawless

Well if you can find a site that you can design it, copy your preferred style etc or finished sticker and message to 1 of the good rated companys. Thats what i did

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭doctorchopper

I've used these guys before for some custom number boards, good quality, http://www.retinkgraphics.com

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Hillybilly4

Would wholeheartedly recommend these guys for mx bike decals/graphics
    http://www.scrubdesignz.com/en
    We use them for all our graphics sets - maybe not the cheapest but the best quality ever.
    They'll design whatever you want for you if you can't find what you're looking for on their site.

• Advertisement

Those sites look good, but bit out'a my price range at the moment :D
    Cheers lads;)

• Registered Users Posts: 26 OldieWilson

I'd definitely recommend motocal.com

You can design all your own stuff and they'll ship it out to you

I'd definitely recommend motocal.com

You can design all your own stuff and they'll ship it out to you

That's absolute what I was looking for, perfect, cheers man ;)

Advertisement