Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Greatest Honour in Irish Motorcycling?

Options
  • 27-07-2015 12:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 43

As of today I can join the club - I've recieved a lifetime ban from Biker.ie!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Thats not hard TBH....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

mike923 wrote: »

Well at least youre over your gay phase now...:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭amacca

found myself banned without warning years ago without subsequent explanation

think it was because I asked for advice on a motorbike transport service

or perhaps it was because I expressed an opinion.....

haven't been back since

pity, Thats one less customer for their buying/selling section.

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Hillybilly4

Oh come on - you can't leave it at that...you'll have to divulge what you did to receive this accolade?!!! :D

Yeah spill it....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭Magown3

Remember this, every time a car is mentioned on biker.ie, a supercar gets wrote off!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,255 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

I have about 20 of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 mike923

Funny story!

One of the Admins, Chopper, thought I had two accounts on Biker.ie.
    (A new guy was asking how to get privileges; like the PMs, avatars, signatures and access to certain parts of the forum like the discount section!)

A few of the regular b*ll lickers told him to request a name change (a trick, for anyone of you who wasn't/isn't a member- they give you a completely absurd name, usually mocking someone else) and to also donate to the forum!

I was in a friendly mood so I told him not to fall for the trick and waste his money donating.. And that only D4s, people who were members of the forum before ~2010, serious h*le lickers and personal friends of the admin get those privileges.

Chopper obviously didn't like that and gave me an infraction with the reason being he thought me and the new guy who I said that to was my duplicate account - obviously no research or check went into it! Just his hunch!
    Before this I was a model Biker.ie citizen!

I asked him why I got an infraction (with no evidence behind it) and I got sent to Buswald (a sort of prison on the forum where most things become locked)

He told me I'm not allowed to discuss his actions! Mein Fuher!

The topic was deleted, I think to hide his actions and I wrote a complaint in the feedback section.. This was deleted and I got the permanent ban!

Was told by a few people he's renowned for it and he just deletes the evidence and makes you disappear! Found all other members and Admin great - pity it can be ruined by one fool!

I wouldn't worry or read to into any ban there tbh, most of them are for meaningless stuff. Just get another username.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭KTR1C

Cienciano wrote: »
    I wouldn't worry or read to into any ban there tbh, most of them are for meaningless stuff. Just get another username.

Or ignore the tossers completely.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,230 ✭✭✭✭blade1

I have no idea whether this is a good or a bad thing!:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,176 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

Funny story!

One of the Admins, Chopper, thought I had two accounts on Biker.ie.
    (A new guy was asking how to get privileges; like the PMs, avatars, signatures and access to certain parts of the forum like the discount section!)

A few of the regular b*ll lickers told him to request a name change (a trick, for anyone of you who wasn't/isn't a member- they give you a completely absurd name, usually mocking someone else) and to also donate to the forum!

I was in a friendly mood so I told him not to fall for the trick and waste his money donating.. And that only D4s, people who were members of the forum before ~2010, serious h*le lickers and personal friends of the admin get those privileges.

Chopper obviously didn't like that and gave me an infraction with the reason being he thought me and the new guy who I said that to was my duplicate account - obviously no research or check went into it! Just his hunch!
    Before this I was a model Biker.ie citizen!

I asked him why I got an infraction (with no evidence behind it) and I got sent to Buswald (a sort of prison on the forum where most things become locked)

He told me I'm not allowed to discuss his actions! Mein Fuher!

The topic was deleted, I think to hide his actions and I wrote a complaint in the feedback section.. This was deleted and I got the permanent ban!

Was told by a few people he's renowned for it and he just deletes the evidence and makes you disappear! Found all other members and Admin great - pity it can be ruined by one fool!

Chopper is a Samurai Warrior who does more for bikers than most, including stupid youngfellas. Himself and Admin are fairly tight - he's a mad cnut as well. :):):)

All I'm saying is, stay the patient course, Grasshopper! :)

jimgoose wrote: »
    Chopper is a Samurai Warrior who does more for bikers than most, including stupid youngfellas. Himself and Admin are fairly tight - he's a mad cnut as well. :):):)

All I'm saying is, stay the patient course, Grasshopper! :)

Always found Admin (the person who goes by the name!) to be dead on, was very helpful too!

Chopper is more of a space cadet than a samurai warrior from what I've heard from people!

Always found Admin (the person who goes by the name!) to be dead on, was very helpful too!

Chopper is more of a space cadet than a samurai warrior from what I've heard from people!

As you wish.

jimgoose wrote: »
    As you wish.

Is there a rule for Biker.ie members to speak in riddle? :P

Is there a rule for Biker.ie members to speak in riddle? :P

No.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,188 ✭✭✭prunudo

It's only an Internet forum, don't take it too seriously

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32 the dark ken night

Wonda-Boy wrote:
    Thats not hard TBH....

It is infinitely easier to be banned here in fairness........just say something that would offend a 90yr priest and you're golden

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32 the dark ken night

mike923 wrote:

You're talking to the wrong people

He would go 100 miles out of his way to help a fellow biker in need.

He was most likely taking the pish and you took the bait. It's the Internet ffs, don't take it so seriously

I was banned off there at least twice

Ohh the word has spread new accounts to defend the faithful....good luck.

Elvis has left the building.

Nothing to do with me.....not getting involved with forum bashing TBH.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 1,765 ✭✭✭Pugzilla

Easily the weirdest bike forum. Custom900 and chopper are the worst offenders.

Only relatively normal mod is the 'Admin.'

I used to use it regularly years ago, but the way it's run put me off. Still, a handy forum to have, but it's fairly quiet these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭ron jambo

Iano is not good for the site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

A more despicable shower of c*nts I've never known.

Good riddance. Arseholes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Pugzilla wrote: »
    Easily the weirdest bike forum. Custom900 and chopper are the worst offenders.

Only relatively normal mod is the 'Admin.'

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭thelawman

Very childish lot over there, you can't use the word "car" you have to say "cage" . If a female member signs up they ask to see her "boobs" . Are these grown men or kids?

Inbreeds...theyre so far up each others arses they've evolved into the one huge arsehole that is biker.ie........:)

I aint feeling the love here lads......these are all our brothers and sisters. Its like John said in the bible....

John 13:34-35

“A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    I aint feeling the love here lads......these are all our brothers and sisters. Its like John said in the bible....

John 13:34-35

“A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”

Anit no brothers and sisters of mine.....barely a few "mates" on there......its a shame that the few arseholes can get everyone tarred with the same sh1tty brush....

• Advertisement

wrote:
    its a shame that the few arseholes can get everyone tarred with the same sh1tty brush

Basically it.

Awful pity. It's a great forum. I enjoyed it while I was on it anyway!

Advertisement