Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cotter Motorcycles Trackday

Options
  • 30-06-2015 3:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭

Cotter Motorcycles will be hosting a trackday at Mondello Park international circuit on Monday 13th July.

This is the cheapest trackday of the year at only €125 (including lunch) for the full day (normal price €160).

3 groups Novice, Intermediate and Advanced with marshals on hand throughout the day to give tips and advice and even 1 on 1 track time.

However due to numbers being low at the moment, a decision on whether to run this event or not will be made soon, so book now to avoid disappointment. With the weather we've been having its set to be a cracker of a day.

To book see www.cottermc.com or phone the shop.

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Dam it I'm away that day but would have tried to make it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,222 ✭✭✭goodlad

I would deffo like to do it but being on a Monday its just not possible. Couldnt be using an annual leave day to go drive a bike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭KTR1C

goodlad wrote: »
    Couldnt be using an annual leave day to go drive a bike.

Sickie ?? :pac:

Wont catch me on a track for the moment until I sort out a track bike.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,222 ✭✭✭goodlad

The sickies are in the bank for Fallout 4 later in the year :P

Advertisement