Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stolen Bike

Options
  • 27-06-2015 6:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭

0laexGv.jpg

Hi folks my Hornet 250 Streetfighter was taken from my driveway last night. As you can see from the picture it's a distinctive looking bike so if you could keep an eye out I would really appreciate it. the reg is 96D54824 and the only difference from the pictire is that the bellypan is gone and it's a fair bit dirtier now.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Really sorry to hear that, might be an Idea to tell us where it was taken from....so readers can be vigilant.

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭breadmond

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Really sorry to hear that, might be an Idea to tell us where it was taken from....so readers can be vigilant.

Thanks, bike was taken from Ranelagh, Dublin last night. Have posted of Facebook and other places so hopefully it turns up somewhere

Advertisement