Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The free Hi-Vis L Plate jacket thread

Options
  • 09-06-2015 12:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,624 ✭✭✭✭

Just passed my test last week and now have no need for the L Plate hi-vis jacket I used for the test (yeah, yeah I know you're supposed to wear it all the time :pac:) Anyway I want others doing their test to save themselves €15-20 buying one and instead have it passed from forum member to forum member as needed.

All I ask is that whoever takes it comes back to this thread to pass it on to another forum member as soon as they're finished their test, passed or failed- i.e. no hogging of it, if you're not doing a test pass it on to someone who is. Hopefully that way this jacket will see many, many tests and save everyone a couple of quid.

So if you want it just reply here; collection is from Finglas, Dublin 11 near to Charlestown Shopping Centre and just off the m50.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Ayrtonf7

Pretty sure I just handed mine to my instructor after the test! Figured he would need it more than I would now.

Not a bad idea though OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Same here. Collect from Ringsend during the day and Naas area weekends.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,945 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Just passed my test last week and now have no need for the L Plate hi-vis jacket I used for the test (yeah, yeah I know you're supposed to wear it all the time :pac:) Anyway I want others doing their test to save themselves €15-20 buying one and instead have it passed from forum member to forum member as needed.

All I ask is that whoever takes it comes back to this thread to pass it on to another forum member as soon as they're finished their test, passed or failed- i.e. no hogging of it, if you're not doing a test pass it on to someone who is. Hopefully that way this jacket will see many, many tests and save everyone a couple of quid.

So if you want it just reply here; collection is from Finglas, Dublin 11 near to Charlestown Shopping Centre and just off the m50.

Keep it and with a red marker make an N from the L

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭honda boi

Be greatful if anyone has a vest lying in the cupboard collecting dust for me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Seanie_H

honda boi wrote: »
    Be greatful if anyone has a vest lying in the cupboard collecting dust for me :D

I'm in Dublin 15 and have a squeaky clean and extra large.... If you can pick up hassle free.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,624 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

honda boi wrote: »

Mine is in Dublin 11, also XL. PM me if you want to collect

• Registered Users Posts: 10,118 ✭✭✭✭Jimmy Bottlehead

If anyone has one going, I'd really appreciate it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭lintdrummer

If anyone has one going, I'd really appreciate it :)

I've an Oxford one here that's no more use to me! Your welcome to collect it from Ashbourne, if it suits you, can't see your location as I'm on mobile.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,118 ✭✭✭✭Jimmy Bottlehead

I've an Oxford one here that's no more use to me! Your welcome to collect it from Ashbourne, if it suits you, can't see your location as I'm on mobile.

Awesome :)

PM sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Dillweed

I have a size med-lrg L bib if anyone wants it? Can handover in Dublin city, Swords or near Harold's Cross.
    Also, I wonder if anyone has a novice bib to pass on?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Ayrtonf7

Dillweed wrote: »
    I have a size med-lrg L bib if anyone wants it? Can handover in Dublin city, Swords or near Harold's Cross.

Im only after finishing my first year on it. Tbh its falling apart so I dont even know if Ill be able to pass it on.

I got free a N plate from the RSA after passing the test. You not get one ? That was around the time they were only being introduced though so maybe thats why ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,459 ✭✭✭zubair

Dillweed wrote: »

N Plate + Glue + L Vest

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Dillweed

Ayrtonf7 wrote: »
    I got free a N plate from the RSA after passing the test. You not get one ? That was around the time they were only being introduced though so maybe thats why ?
    I didn't get one, sadly. It must have been some introduction initiative.

zubair wrote: »
    N Plate + Glue + L Vest
    But wouldn't the 'N' be reversed?

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭lostboy75

Found my L vest doing a tidy up. Anyone wants it message me. Galway / mayo area

Advertisement