Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Restricting my bike!

Options
  • 04-06-2015 11:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭

Hey!

So Im in the process of reviving an 01 CB500 and one of the last things I need to do is restrict it down so I can use it on my A2 licence.

I've asked around a few places to see what kind of price I am looking at. One place has quoted me €150 while another has come close to €250. Tbh ... even €150 is a bit hard to swallow for me considering what it is they are actually doing. I understand I am paying for the paper here not so much the parts/labor.

My question is does anybody know anywhere that might work out cheaper ? Or is there a way to do it myself and get somebody to sign off on it ?

I've searched through the board already, most of the posts I've found are from 2010 so are fairly outdated.

Advertisement