Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dirt Bike clothing and accesories

Options
  • 01-03-2015 8:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Is there an cheap and good online store I would be able to order dirt bike clothing , boots etc accessories for motorbikes. Obviously one that sends to Ireland. Is there a website like chainreactioncycles but for motor bikes with attractive prices on these stuff?
    I would really apriciate help.

Regards Marcel.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭liamnojo92

allmoto.ie does a lot of mx stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 18,945 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

MarcelBmx wrote: »
    Is there an cheap and good online store I would be able to order dirt bike clothing , boots etc accessories for motorbikes. Obviously one that sends to Ireland. Is there a website like chainreactioncycles but for motor bikes with attractive prices on these stuff?
    I would really apriciate help.

Regards Marcel.

Don't know if I'd be buying PPE online without making sure it fits before hand, saving a few Euro could be very costly.

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭doctorchopper

cotters will be the cheapest, and you can try it on before purchase to make sure it fits

Advertisement